Ardent Coffee & Kitchen at Pesanggrahan Puri Indah Jakarta

September 15th, 2017. Yaaaaay.. finally I visited Ardent Coffee & Kitchen! I once came to Ardent Coffee in Plaza Senayan. And they also have another outlet in Soekarno Hatta Terminal 3 Ultimate. When they opened another one in Puri Indah, I didn't have time to come right away. I needed to find a right moment to visit their latest outlet.


IMG_5100


A marriage between specialty coffee with gastronomical comfort food, to keep your tummy always satisfied and charged up for your daily routines. Have a good cup of specialty coffee before you start your day and enjoy by ending your day with our specialty mocktails.


Located in Jalan Pesanggrahan, Ardent Coffee & Kitchen is very easy to find. Beautiful facade, followed by a gorgeous interior inside. They have smoking area on the back area. But true, the interior inside is unbelievable. White walls, green plants on pots, and blue colours everywhere. I was so in love with the place. By the way, they have Tea from Lewis and Carroll, Ice Cream from Sore Sore, Cheesecakes from Dore by Le Tao, and Doughnuts from Dough Darlings.


IMG_5101 IMG_5102 IMG_5103 IMG_5105 IMG_5106 IMG_5097 IMG_5098 IMG_5099 IMG_5112 IMG_5093 IMG_5094 IMG_5095 IMG_5096 IMG_5104


Latte 33k


I love my hot latte. It really helped me to calming my head from noisy moms beside me. LOL. Sure, they have every right to being noisy, but I think they're too much. The latte art was beautiful. It's not too coffee, with creamy texture and delicious flavour.


IMG_5110


Strawberry Ichigo 45k


Beautiful presentation with refreshing and delicious flavour. Fyi, Ichigo means Strawberry. So, it's really a fun name. Ichigo Ichigo or Strawberry Strawberry. Fun, right? But trust me, it's one recommended drink.


IMG_5109 IMG_5108


Dough Darlings: Dark Chocolate Crack Cookie 18k


I love the texture of the doughnut. I love the flavour of the doughnut. I love everything about this doughnut. Oh dear darling, no wonder they called you dough darlings.


IMG_5107


Anyway, great job Ardent. You impressed me. Definitely a keeper.


Ardent Coffee & Kitchen
Jl. Pesanggrahan No. 168F
Puri Indah, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 58352717
IG: @ardent.coffee

Comments

Popular Posts