8th Brew Coffee Shop at Metropark Residence Kedoya Jakarta

September 15th, 2017. Another journey in West Jakarta. I wanted to visit 8th Brew Coffee Shop since I saw about the place for a long time ago. It's a little bit far from my place. So, when I had my me-time to go to West Jakarta area, I dropped by to the coffee shop.


IMG_5046


Located in Metro Park Residence apartment, 8th Brew is a petite coffee shop with super friendly people. I was just a moment there, since I wanted to visit another places. I hope to be there again one day, to stay all day long, since they said that 8th Brew is kind of a place to hang out for some people. Nice, right?


IMG_5048 IMG_5053 IMG_5054 IMG_5051 IMG_5052 IMG_5050 IMG_5047


Flat White 28k


My mood-charger! It stole my heart right away after I sipped it. My mind was blown away. Well, ok, a little too much hahaha.. But it's true. The flat white was really good. It created a perfect cup of coffee to colour the rest of my day.


IMG_5055


Kopi Sombong 20k


Another es kopi susu is in town. And they used a very unique name. Sombong means arrogant. So, maybe they wanted to make it an arrogant coffee, because it's very delicious hahaha..


IMG_5059


Brownies 15k


OMG! At first, I thought it will be dry and not tasty. But, when I tried a bite, I hope they're selling it in bigger size. I highly recommend this brownies. Trust me! The texture was really tender and moist. The chocolate tasted perfectly. And they said it's homemade. OMG. Super recommended!


IMG_5056


8th Brew Coffee Shop
Metropark Residence
Tower Milan MI UG 32A
Jl. Pilar Mas Utama Raya Kav. 28
Kebon Jeruk, Kedoya
Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 22581115
IG: @8thbrew

Comments

Popular Posts