Kula Coffee House at Kavling DKI Meruya Jakarta

September 15th, 2017. Before I went to our staycation in Cengkareng area, I visited Kula Coffee House first.


IMG_5114


Located in Bamed Healthcare, Kula occupied a petite area just next to the pharmacy. I almost missed the place, actually. So lucky, I can read maps. LOL. But I came from the healthcare, so I had to ask someone in the foyer, "Where can I find Kula?" And the nice lady there pointed to a corridor, voila, there's Kula. Actually I knew about them before they opened. When they finally opened, I couldn't come right away. That's why I was very happy that I had this chance to visit them. Hooray!


IMG_5121 IMG_5122 IMG_5116 IMG_5120 IMG_5117 IMG_5118 IMG_5115 IMG_5119 IMG_5123 IMG_5113


Iced Kopi Keluarga 18k


Love the presentation. So adorable. It's like layers of the coffee and the milk. And I hated to mix it LOL. It's really good. The coffee and milk mixed to perfection. Not too sweet, not too creamy, not too coffee. Definitely one of the best es kopi susu. I hope they will open many outlets in Central Jakarta hahaha.. So I don't have to go far to drink their signature coffee.


IMG_5125


Kula Coffee House
Bamed Healthcare
Jl. Penyelesaian Tomang IV
Kav. DKI Blok 95 No. 1
Meruya, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 5843456
IG: @kulacoffee.id

Comments

Popular Posts