Blumchen Coffee at SCBD Sudirman Jakarta

August 8th, 2017. It was a lovely day. Finally I visited Blumchen Coffee. It's been so long since I wanted to go there. Yes, too long, I think. It was opened 4 years ago, if I'm not mistaken. And I will tell you a little bit about the place in this simple review.


IMG_2831


Located in SCBD area, Blumchen occupied a wide area in Lot 14. It's not fancy. It's not exclusive. But it's very comfortable. When I was there, there's a lot of people had meetings or working on their laptop. The atmosphere of the place was like an old house with wooden furnitures and warm ambiance. It was really a hidden gem in SCBD area, if you know what I mean.


IMG_2825 IMG_2824 IMG_2822 IMG_2823 IMG_2820 IMG_2830 IMG_2819 IMG_2821


"True Love" Latte 42k


Our house blended coffee with hazelnut and caramel.


Well, you won't find a pretty latte art or fancy cup. But True Love tasted so good, like the name.


IMG_2829 IMG_2828


Almond Croissant 33k


One big size croissant with almond cream as the flavour and almond nut as the topping. Buttery and flaky, this almond croissant stole my heart. It's not pretty, as you can see below. But tasted so very good. Super recommended!


IMG_2827


Blumchen Coffee
Fairground SCBD Lot 14
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Senayan, Jakarta
Phone: +62 811-1511-901
IG: @blumchencoffee

Comments

Popular Posts