[RELOCATION] Kullerfull Coffee & Beauty Salon at Bumi Serpong Damai BSD Tangerang

September 2nd, 2017. I saw Kullerfull Coffee somewhere on my timeline of Instagram. At first, I thought they're not really serious about the coffee shop, since it's under a beauty salon. But, when I stepped inside, I knew that they're very serious.

IMG_4180

Warm ambiance with friendly people. I loooooooove Kullerfull! The place isn't too spacious, but it's not small either. And I really loved their playlists! Those lovely songs. I think I can sit there all day long. Maybe one day when I don't have anything to do, I will go back there, and just enjoy the moment there.

IMG_4181 IMG_4183 IMG_4184 IMG_4182 IMG_4188 IMG_4189 IMG_4187 IMG_4195 IMG_4194 IMG_4196

Hazelnut Latte 30k

I did enjoy this hazelnut latte so very much. The strong hazelnut flavour delivered successfully. Hooray! If you love flavoured latte, you should order this one at Kullerfull. Super recommended. And they gave me such a pleasant bonus. The latte art was beautiful!

IMG_4190

Flavoured Tea: Lemon 28k

It's my hubby's order, and he was very satisfied with the lemon flavour. Refreshing!

IMG_4191

Nastar Cake 21k

A simple-look cake with pineapple flavour. Tasted good, but too bad the crumble part wasn't my favourite. A little bit too bland. I prefer they put more flavour to the crumble. But other than that, it's quite nice for a nastar cake.

IMG_4185 IMG_4186

Kullerfull Coffee & Beauty Salon
Ruko Tol Boulevard, Blok C/10
Bumi Serpong Damai BSD
Tangerang
Phone: +62 21 53158091
IG: @kullerfullcoffee

Comments

Popular Posts