[CLOSED] Bright Coffee at Apartemen Sunter Park View Jakarta

October 13th, 2017. When I arrived at Bright Coffee, it was still closed. So, I called the number on their IG profile, and the owner said that they would open in a minute. I waited in a mini mart nearby, until it finally opened.

IMG_6552

I was very happy that I waited for the coffee shop to open at the time. Well, it's not a spacious one. In fact, it was a petite coffee shop. But, the owner is very nice and friendly. We talked about nowadays foodies *foodies jaman now* who are very eager to be famous instantly. They called themselves foodbloggers, but no blog. LOL. ROTFLMAO.

IMG_6553 IMG_6554 IMG_6555 IMG_6557 IMG_6558 IMG_6556 IMG_6559 IMG_6560 IMG_6561

Hot Latte 27k

I asked them to reduce the coffee, but it still quite strong for me, but I loved the after taste. And the latte art was perfect. It's really fun to sit there for a good coffee and a really nice conversation. A recommended place for you guys to hang out with buddies or just having a me-time moment.

IMG_6565 IMG_6564

Thank you Bright Coffee for brightening my day.

Bright Coffee
Apartemen Sunter Park View
Jl. Yos Sudarso, Sunter
Jakarta
Phone: +62 838-7668-1523
IG: @brightcoffeejkt

Comments

Popular Posts