Hoshino Tea Time at Menara BTPN Mega Kuningan Jakarta

August 30th, 2017. I had invitation at five star hotel around Mega Kuningan, so before the event, I went to Hoshino Tea Time first. It's located at Menara BTPN Mega Kuningan.


IMG_3896


Since Taiwan is famous for their tea culture, our mission is to bring and introduce our world famous tea to Indonesia so that our customers can enjoy the unique taste and experience of Taiwan. The word Hoshino is taken from the family name of the third generation of Ten Ren's Tea family tree. Ten Ren's Tea has many different brands of café throughout the world. With dreams of bringing Ten Ren's tea to every part of the world, we are now available in Indonesia as Hoshino Tea Time, operated by Ten Ren's Tea Japan. The Ten Ren Group is currently the biggest Chinese tea brand in the world with more than 2000 stores worldwide, such as in China, Hong Kong, Macau, North America, Canada, Australia, Japan, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore and now available in Indonesia.


I saw about Hoshino from my IG timeline. I was very curious about the tea. They have outdoor and indoor area. I definitely chose to sit inside. I met the owner, a very nice person. He told me that he wanted to introduce tea to everybody. What an honour idea, right?


IMG_3887 IMG_3888 IMG_3889 IMG_3890 IMG_3891 IMG_3893 IMG_3894 IMG_3895 IMG_3897 IMG_3898


Ice Milk Tea 25k


Surprisingly it's really good. Delicious flavour with creamy and milky texture. Addicting.


IMG_3900


Fried Shumai 32k


It's surprisingly good. Crispy skin with tender meat inside. Recommended!


IMG_3901


Teriyaki Chicken Bowl 43k


I tried this teriyaki chicken bowl and I was stunned with the delicious sauce and tender chicken. Actually I finished the bowl so quick, I forgot to remove the vegetables. I ate them all. And the bowl was very full, it made my tummy full too.


IMG_3899


Hoshino Tea Time by Hoshino Group
Menara BTPN Level B1
Jl. Dr. Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung
Mega Kuningan, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 29880354
IG: @hoshinoteatime

Comments

Popular Posts