[HOTEL] Pullman Jakarta Indonesia Hotel - Deluxe Room

July 12th, 2014. My sister got a complimentary stay at Deluxe Room Pullman Jakarta Indonesia Hotel at MH Thamrin when she had Sweet 17th Birthday Bash at Sana Sini Restaurant for her daughter. I took the chance to look at their room and took pictures there.


This sleek, elegant hotel is situated in the heart of Thamrin, one of Jakarta's liveliest neighbourhoods, and it overlooks both the Plaza Indonesia and Grand Indonesia shopping and entertainment centres. Here on business? Not a problem. Pullman Jakarta Indonesia's conference and meeting facilities are second to none.


DELUXE ROOM, 2 Single Size Beds
Modern 39 sq.m. room featuring sofa lounge and ergonomic work desk. Enjoy an elegant raised bath and separate tranquil rain shower, with bathrobe and Roger & Gallet toiletries. Complimentary high-speed WIFI and espresso machine.


IMG_4831


Let me share the pictures that I took at that time.



The Sofa


It's really nice to have sofa in the room. Even though we cannot sleep there, but it's so comfortable for chit chat or just sit there.


IMG_4846 IMG_4828 IMG_4847



The Twin Bed with Details


For me, I prefer Double Bed, but hey.. it's not my decision to make. LOL. The bed was comfortable. I think I slept a little while there before the birthday bash. Nice view too from upstairs. The room view was Thamrin street. So nice!


IMG_4840 IMG_4830 IMG_4827 IMG_4829 IMG_4842



The Bathroom


IMG_4832 IMG_4835 IMG_4833 IMG_4834 IMG_4836 IMG_4838


Thanks Pullman Jakarta for the hospitality. I didn't stay at that time, so I couldn't take more pictures of the hotel and the breakfast. Hope I can stay next time I go there. See you soon :)


Pullman Jakarta Indonesia Hotel
Jl. M.H. Thamrin 59
Jakarta Pusat 1035
Phone: 021-31921111
IG: @pullman.jkt.ind

Comments

Popular Posts