[EVENT] Sana Sini by Pullman Jakarta Indonesia

March 23rd, 2015. I was invited to Sana Sini by Pullman Jakarta Indonesia. I really love Sana Sini because they serve delicious buffet. They have Chinese, Japanese, Mediterranean and Indonesian food in separate section. They also have a desserts section. And they were all delicious!!


Actually you can read my previous review about Sana Sini, just click HERE.


In all the micro-restaurants, the kitchen is open. It lets you see directly the dishes being prepared and watch the expert, talented chefs in action and talk to them about the food they are making for you. This open style creates a lively vibe but does it make the chefs nervous? “No,” says Adeza Hamzah, the Director of Marketing Communications Pullman Jakarta Indonesia. “We work to very high hygiene standards here and with people watching it’s a constant reminder to the chefs to keep up to those standards.”


Open every day with capacity seats of 262 orang


Breakfast 5:30am to 10:30am - 266.2k nett/person
Lunch 11:30am to 3:00pm - 350k nett/person 175k nett/child
Dinner 5:30pm to 11:00pm - 390k nett/person 195k nett/child
Sunday Brunch 12:00pm to 3:00pm - 459.8k nett/person
with wine 798.6k nett/person


Well, say no more, let me share the pictures I took there :)


IMG_1899 IMG_1898 IMG_1897 IMG_1905 IMG_1910


A SPEGGTACULAR EASTER AT PULLMAN JAKARTA INDONESIA


In this coming April, Pullman Jakarta Indonesia offers a playful and adventurous Easter celebration filled with speggtacular mouth-watering cuisines and exciting activities especially designed for families with youngsters. The hotel will feature many fun characters and delight guests through a line-up of fun-filled Easter activities for the whole family to enjoy.


Guests can begin to savor an array of delicious Easter goodies crafted by the hotel’s Executive Pastry Chef, Gerald Maridet. Guests with sweet tooth can treat themselves and their loved ones with various Easter-themed creations including cakes, egg-chocolates, cake pops, and macaroons at the Makaron Bakeshop which hit the shelves from 20th March 2015. The hotel’s passionate chef will also showcase a series of giant Easter Eggs to complete the festivities.


Guests are also invited to spend their long weekend Easter celebration from 4 to 6 April 2015 with exciting room packages, with great discounts for a minimum two-night stay. During Good Friday on the 3rd April 2015, guests can feast on an Easter Seafood Dinner at IDR 398,000 ++/person  while enjoying a three-piece band performance at Sana Sini Restaurant. While on the 4th of April, guests can also indulge in a scrumptious lunch and/or dinner starting from IDR 360,000++/person, while the kids can partake in various fun-filled Easter activities, namely the Art Corner; where they are encourage to draw, color and paint Easter eggs and stand a chance to bring home egg-cellent prizes; the Face-Painting Corner and Tattoo Parlor and Photo Booth Corner.


To end the cheers of Easter festivities this year, Sana Sini Restaurant offers an Egg Hunt Brunch on Sunday the 5th of April where guests can indulge on a delectable culinary journey while the family mini-hunters can forage for Minion egg treats as the hunt begins in the restaurant. For more information, please call: (+62) 21 390 6444 ,or you can email us at H8491-fb3@accor.com.


Btw, they have Manic Monday Complimentary Drinks for Lunch and Dinner. Yup, every Monday.


Mocktails
Virgin Mojito (Original or Apple)
Granita (Watermelon or Lychee or Lemon Mint)
Grandma Lemonade


Alcoholic Beverages
Draught Beer
Rossini Sparking Wine
White Wine
Red Wine
Sangria Branca


I was so happy when I heard about this promotion. Well, free drinks were always my favourite. Well, everything that's free, I guess. LOL.. So, I just chose my complimentary drink :)


Lychee Granita


You must know which one that I picked. Yup, lychee granita. Sweet and refreshing. Very thirst-quenching. Love it. Wish I had chance to add more glass. Hahahaha..


IMG_1921


Complimentary Bread


IMG_1900


I walked around and took pictures of the sections there. I was drooling, literally. Huft.. I wish I could eat all of the food hahaha


IMG_1901 IMG_1904 IMG_1909 IMG_1912 IMG_1949 IMG_1924 IMG_1923 IMG_1913 IMG_1914 IMG_1919 IMG_1916


And these were what I ate. Well, I ate so much, I wanted to sleep right away after they closed. LOL. I wished I could check-in that day. Hmmm.. I wish..



Chinese Food Section


Mantau Char Siu


This one was delicious. I tried a bite and I wanted to bring this one home for my hubby. Hahaha.. Definitely must ask him to eat here. It's chicken char siu, but it was so good that I forgave it for not being a pork char siu. LOL.


IMG_1946


* stir fried rice with char siu and vegetable
* deep fried spring roll
* eggplant with Sichuan garlic sauce
* barramundi fish with blackbean sauce


The fried rice was a little bit too dry for me. Tasted good, though. The Spring Roll? Amazing. It was crunchy and crispy. So delicious. I love the eggplant. Perfect texture and well-seasoned. And the Barramundi? Should I say anything? It was very tender and superb. Love them all.


IMG_1922



Japanese Food Section


kerang kampak


The biggest clam I've ever seen. It was so big, I had to ask my friend to open it. LOL. As a first timer, I was eating it carefully. But, I wasn't sorry. It was delicious. Too bad I forgot to eat it over and over again. Huft..


IMG_1927 IMG_1929


* prawn tempura
* fish tempura
* tori katsuni
* salmon sashimi


The prawn and fish tempura were delicious, but nothing really special about it. The Tori Katsuni was another story. It was delicious, I took it over and over again. LOL. Salmon Sashimi? My all time favourite Japanese food. Love it.


IMG_1941



Indonesian Food Section


gudeg with nasi kuning


Gudeg was one of my favourites. The nasi kuning was savoury and fragrant. I love the opor ayam and krecek too. Ugh I wanted to add another portion because the sambal goreng ati was perfect!!! Unfortunately I needed to spare my tummy for desserts!!!


IMG_1945



Desserts section


chocolate fountain


I was in love with this fountain. OMG! I wanted to take it home!! Say no more. Hail to the chocolate!!!


IMG_1954


meringue


Actually, I ate 6 pieces. All by myself. Meringue. Melt in my mouth. Sweet. Love love love. So in love!!! Should bring lock and lock when I come back to Sana Sini. Should bring home some!! Ahahahaha.. I believe Adeza and Intan will hide the meringue from me after they read this review. LOL.


IMG_1953


Thanks Sana Sini and Pullman Jakarta. For me, still the best buffet!! Definitely will come back soon. Over and over again. :)


Sana Sini by Pullman
Pullman Jakarta Indonesia Hotel
Jl. M.H. Thamrin 59
Jakarta Pusat 1035
Phone: 021-31921111
IG: @sanasinipullman
IG: @pullman.jkt.ind

Comments

Popular Posts