[CLOSED] Moi Bistro Gunawarman Senopati Jakarta

February 27th, 2015. I went to Senopati Area to have a meeting with a friend. Before I met her, I tried another place first. I was stranded in a new place called Moi Bistro. The façade was very eye-catching with the red colour.


IMG_1096 DSC_0256


Moi Bistro was a French-Vietnamese restaurant located in Gunawarman Street. I found it very unique so I decided to try the place. Moi Bistro was a nice place to have some chit chat with friends or family. They decorated the place very seriously, I guess. Dominated with red colours and wooden furnitures, the place reminded me of some old chinese restaurants in movies LOL.


IMG_1100 IMG_1101 IMG_1091 IMG_1093



The Menu


They have Breakfast Menu, Open Sunday to Friday from 07:00 - 10:00. Wow, cool!!


IMG_1117



DRINKS


Classical Tea: English Breakfast 25k


I love the glass. So cute, right? And they served the tea with cookie. It's a delicious cookie. I forgot to ask more hahahaha


IMG_1107



STARTER


Fried Spring Rolls 45k


Deep fried rice paper rolls filled with mince beef served with fresh taste dipping.


Should be nice, but turned out it's not really my type. It's not the dipping. Maybe it's the rice paper, or the mince beef. But, after several dips, I could manage the taste. Well, maybe just like old people said, "It's all about habits!" *big grin*


IMG_1105 IMG_1116



MAIN COURSE


Chicken Cordon Bleu 70k


After a Vietnamese starter, I prefer a French cuisine. So, Chicken Cordon Bleu was my choice for my lunch that day. Frankly, when it arrived at my table, I was skeptical. It looked so.. hmm.. how do you say it.. So just okay. But, fortunately, it was more than just okay. It was delicious. Even the potato was soft and moist. I should try their other signatures. :)


IMG_1120 IMG_1119


It was a lovely lunch there. Should do it more often. I'm curious about their Pho. Hmmm..


Moi Bistro
Jl. Gunawarman No. 71
Senopati, Jakarta
Phone: 021-27510244
IG: @moi_bistro

Comments

Popular Posts