[CLOSED] Woot Coffee and Mates Gunawarman Senopati Jakarta

February 27th, 2015. After lunch, I went to a cafe nearby, just wanna have some me-time again. I heard about this place and saw the pictures from some IGers. I was curious about this place. So that's why after a full tummy lunch, I still went there and tried their signature drink.


IMG_1147 IMG_1148


I ordered on the first floor. After that, I waited upstairs. While waiting for my order, I took the chance to shoot some pictures :) It was full of nice and unique displays. Such a cozy place and lovely space. Too bad, the AC was not really cold that day. And one customer opened the door to sit in a smoking area, and he didn't close it. When the server brought his order, she didn't close the door too. So, I became hotter. Oops.. I mean, the place became hotter. Lalalala.. *big grin*


IMG_1144 IMG_1124 IMG_1146 IMG_1125 IMG_1126 IMG_1128 IMG_1127 IMG_1131 IMG_1145 IMG_1129 IMG_1132


Nutella Bomb 36k


How to bomb your milk? Drop your bomb into the milk. Wait several seconds before you start stirring. Swirl the stick until the bomb has dissolved. Lick the stick *LOL* Enjoy!!! It was delicious, indeed. Nutella couldn't go wrong, remember? And yeah, this was the only one that I had that day. I prepared my tummy for something else after this. *big grin*


PS: You can order martabak too from here.. *another big grin*


IMG_1135 IMG_1139


After a nice treat from Woot, it's time to go to the place where I should meet my friend. Definitely must come back here. Over and over again. See you Latte!!


IMG_1130


Woot Coffee and Mates
Jl. Gunawarman No. 75
Senopati, Jakarta
Phone: 0813-1151-9402
IG: @wootcoffee

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts