[EVENT] Sailendra Restaurant JW Marriott Jakarta

March 24th, 2015. I was invited to Sailendra Restaurant at JW Marriott Hotel for Easter-vaganza Lunch. Wow, what a nice treat. And it's my first time at Sailendra. LOL. Yeah, it's true. My first time :) I stepped inside and I thought, "What a nice place. Not too big, but not too small, either." And the people there were so nice. Very welcome and friendly :)


image001


I was the first person to come to that restaurant. While waiting for the others, I took pictures there. It's so fun because it's my first time exploring the place. Let me show you around :D


IMG_1966 IMG_1967 IMG_1968 IMG_1969 IMG_1970 IMG_1979 IMG_1983


“This Easter, we have prepared with a basket full of tasty delights for you and the whole family to enjoy at Sailendra Restaurant. Beside a vast array of our signature buffet brunch and Easter must have dishes, children will be amused by various Easter activities,” said Amol More, Director of Food & Beverage of JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta.


For the little ones, our lobby atrium will be decorated with amusing Easter decorations. While parents enjoys the meal, let your children participate in Easter “egg-tivities” such as the all-time-favorite Easter egg hunting, egg coloring and your kids will be astonished with tricks from magicians.


This enticing feast is available for brunch on Saturday, April 4 and Sunday, April 5 2015, at 413k++ per person. Celebrate this special holiday with your family, friends and colleagues at Sailendra Restaurant.


IMG_1987 IMG_1988 IMG_1989 IMG_1990


While waiting until everybody came, we were served Fruit Punch before Iced Tea. It's so refreshing on that hot day. I drank so much iced tea, actually. Hahaha..


IMG_2008 IMG_2009


Finally, lunch time!!


IMG_1985 IMG_2011


Spot prawns on rainbow radish, asparagus and potato salad with spiced yoghurt dressing


The prawns were perfectly cooked. Very juicy and tender. Surprisingly, I love the potato salad. I finished them all. But I didn't really like the yoghurt dressing. Too sour for me. But other than that, this dish was perfect.


IMG_2028


Miso soup with tofu, bean sprout, shimeji mushroom and seaweed


Well-seasoned. The miso soup was very fresh. Tofu was very moist. Love the crunchy bean sprout, combined with the tasty mushroom. I think it's not easy to make a perfect miso soup. And this miso soup was one of the perfect ones.


IMG_2031


Crusted lamb loin with coconut chicken, gratin potato, zucchini and port wine jus


I loved the gratin potato. Also the coconut chicken. It's a chicken rolade with grated coconut as the filling. It's very tender with strong flavour. Dip it in the port wine jus and apricot sauce. Magnificent! The lamb loin was another story. It's not as tender as the chicken. And first, they gave me a wrong knife. Then I asked for steak knife. It's easier to cut the lamb LOL. Tasted terrific!!


IMG_2036


Cheese cake with graham cookies with mixed berry coulis


Cheese cake, hmm.. It's not that cheese, and the graham cookies was a nice touch. Surprisingly, my plate was empty after several spoonfuls LOL. The texture was moist and tender. Tasted quite sweet. Recommended! Err.. does it mean I'm starting to like cheese cake?? *puzzled face*


IMG_2040


Thank you so much Sailendra and JW Marriott for inviting me to this lovely event. Cannot wait for another event. Such a wonderful moment there with lovely people. Happy Easter!! *munching my easter bunny chocolates.. thanks to Marlene*


Sailendra Restaurant
JW Marriott
Kawasan Mega Kuningan
Jl. Dr Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung
Kuningan, Jakarta
Phone: 021-57988889
IG: @jwmarriottjkt

Comments

Popular Posts