[CLOSED] Sushi Burrito Pacific Place SCBD Jakarta

December 23rd, 2014. I went to Sushi Burrito at Pacific Place because I had a meeting there with a client. It was their opening day. I was so thrilled with the new concept. They combined sushi and burrito. What a unique way to introduce the new place. It's not a spacious place, but quite nice.


IMG_7916 IMG_7900 IMG_7915 IMG_7899


Sushi Burrito is a healthy Japanese fast food restaurant that offers a broad selection of freshly rolled burrito sized sushi rolls. One can experience the fusion of Mexican and Japanese cuisine characteristics through the strong burst of flavours in every bite. Sushi Burrito aims to recreate the sushi eating experience by serving healthy and delicious meals on the go.



The Menu


IMG_7925


Signature Fried Back Roll 49k (half)


Crab Meat, Tamago, Lettuce, Cucumber, Avocado, Flying Fish Roe, Cheese.


They told me that this is one of their signatures. But actually, I found it wasn't that special. It's just a burrito with the form of sushi, or a sushi with the form of burrito. The filling of the sushi burrito were okay. Not my favourite.


IMG_7910


Crabby Crunch 46k (half)


Soft Shell Crab, Naruto Maki, Ice Berg Lettuce, Cabbages, Red Pickles, Carrots, Avocado, Ebikko.


I love the presentation of this crabby crunch. It was beautiful and colourful. :) But, too much vegetables, I guess. LOL. I used to like vegetables, but I think I got bored. *sigh*


IMG_7920


Salmon Rumba 48k (half)


Grilled Salmon, Lettuce, Cucumber, Cabbages, Pickles, Carrot, Tomato, Sesame Seed, Dried Bacons.


A complimentary sushi burrito. Yaaaay.. This was more delicious for me. The grilled salmon was well-seasoned and very generous too. I think I will give another try next time.


IMG_7907 IMG_7908


Tori Karaage 48k


Just a common tori karaage. Nothing really special. :)


IMG_7913


Sushi Burrito
Pacific Place 4th flr
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 52 - 53
Kawasan SCBD Sudirman
South Jakarta
Phone: 021-57973778
Instagram: @sushiburritoid

Comments

Popular Posts