Toska Juice & Coffee Ruko Sixth Avenue Citra Garden 6 Cengkareng Jakarta

December 27th, 2015. First destination in Ruko Sixth Avenue Citra Garden 6. Toska Juice & Coffee. Open 10am in the morning. I went there with Erik and Dedy. Leo waited for us around Airport Hub. Then, he showed the way. I was so nervous. It's my first time. Hahahaha.. I guess everybody will say that I'm so cheesy LOL.


IMG_0690


The unique thing about Toska, they have this bicycle with a juicer on top. I didn't ask why is that. I just talked to Leo about it, and made a conclusion by ourselves. So it's double healthy. Ride a bicycle and drink a juice. LOL.


IMG_0692 IMG_0693 IMG_0694


They have so many cute things for display. I love their pillows. It's so cute!!! Also their Christmas displays. I wanna take some home, but I know, I couldn't do that. Huft. *rolling my eyes* By the way, the place was pretty cozy. They had some renovation at the time, so I have to use the back door to go to the toilet. I hope they finish the renovation now.


IMG_0696 IMG_0697 IMG_0698 IMG_0699 IMG_0700 IMG_0702


Hot Chocolate 28k


Too creamy for my palate. But, it's fine. Actually I prefer the dark chocolate one. For me, hot chocolate must be darker. So, when it's sweet or creamy, I found it just okay, not too special. But I love the latte art. So cute. It's a panda, I think. LOL. Remind me of kungfu panda hahahaha..


IMG_0705


Cappuccino 25k


IMG_0707


Cafe Latte 25k


They gave us complimentary cafe latte, so yeah it's explained why the colour of the cup was different LOL. Thanks a lot for the complimentary. We really appreciated it.


IMG_0713 IMG_0708


Such a lovely place to have laughs with your buddies. We happened to talk and laugh all the time here. So, yeah, I think I will be back to have juice or food there. Wait for me yaaaa.. :)


Toska Juice & Coffee
Ruko Sixth Avenue Blok C1
Citra Garden 6
Cengkareng, Jakarta
Phone: 082117888957
IG: @hellotoska

Comments

Popular Posts