Kopi Manyar Bintaro Jakarta

December 29th, 2015. Finally, I went to Kopi Manyar. Well, actually I planned to go there with my fellow foodies, but turned out they went without me. At that time, I had to drive my mom-in-law to airport. So, I missed the moment. A couple days ago, my friend asked me to go accompanying her to Serpong. Out of nowhere, I thought about Kopi Manyar. And I said to her, "Do you wanna go to Bintaro? There's new coffeeshop there." And she said, "Yes! Let's go!" So, voila, Kopi Manyar. And yes, they close every Monday.


IMG_0773


Located in a residential area, Kopi Manyar wasn't very easy to find. There's no signage in their facade. So you should be very creative. When you are in Bintaro Tengah street, just find a number 14 house. The words Kopi Manyar is only in front of their place like my photo above. So, please be creative. LOL. When we came in to the place, I was stunned with their moody ambiance. I always love moody ambiance. I chose the inside room because I could turn off the light LOL. Btw, their place surrounded with arts. Lovely.


IMG_0777 IMG_0781 IMG_0783 IMG_0784


And now I will show you a little bit about their environment. As you can see, there's the famous steps that you can see in everybody's Instagram account. LOL.


IMG_0774 IMG_0778 IMG_0779 IMG_0780 IMG_0786 IMG_0788 IMG_0790



The Menu


IMG_0797


Cappucino 30k


My friend said that it wasn't as rich as she expected. So yeah I guess they better make it rich next time. :D


IMG_0792


Hot Chocolate 30k


I love their hot chocolate. The rich hot chocolate tasted very bitter. Love it. Such a nice combination with the rainy season. When I saw the cup, I thought, "It must be good." And it was. Perfect for my taste bud.


IMG_0791


Kentang Goreng (French Fries) 22k


I was so hard to please when we talk about french fries. But for me, this was one perfect french fries. Too bad, my friend's daughter had a mission that she finished it herself. LOL. So yeah, I only ate 2 or 3 strips. :)


IMG_0795


Go.Pis.Man 22k


pisang kepok kuning goreng tepung dengan keju parut dan saus cokelat


My friend said that the fried banana was too mushy. Fortunately, I love mushy fried banana, as long as they were sweet. Sometimes fried banana wasn't as sweet as I expected. But this one was perfect for my palate.


IMG_0796


Nasi Pi.nyar 30k


nasi mentega dengan sayur cincang dan ayam jamur bumbu serai


I haven't eaten my breakfast, so I ordered rice dish. And it was quite nice. I love the texture of the butter rice. And also the minced chicken. And the sunny side up definitely my favourite. Mixed them all and I got one perfect rice for my hungry tummy.


IMG_0798


Too bad it was too far from my place. But it's really nice to know that somewhere there's a place called Kopi Manyar with beautiful ambiance and delicious hot chocolate. Bravo Kopi Manyar!


Kopi Manyar
Jl. Bintaro Tengah Raya No. 14
Jakarta
Phone: 021-7353932
IG: @kopimanyar

Comments

Popular Posts