Pigeonhole Coffee Bintaro Jakarta

December 29th, 2015. After one coffeeshop, I stopped by to another coffeeshop, called Pigeonhole Coffee. I saw so many people took pictures at their wall with the cute swing. When I got there, I just realized that the wall was at their facade. I always thought it was in their backyard, turned out they don't have backyard. LOL. They only have smoking area with cute wall.


IMG_0808


Located near children playground, Pigeonhole Coffee offered a comfortable place to hang out with family or friends. They have rules that no smoking or vaping inside because it will ruin their coffee bean's quality. And now I will show you their environment.



The Facade


IMG_0804 IMG_0805 IMG_0806 IMG_0807 IMG_0809



The Ambiance Inside


IMG_0813 IMG_0840 IMG_0838 IMG_0814 IMG_0815 IMG_0817 IMG_0837 IMG_0841 IMG_0842


Iced White 35k


My friend said that it's really good. Their coffee was quite strong. But that's how she liked in her coffee, I guess. She chose the iced coffee to balance her morning hot cappuccino. :)


IMG_0826


Babyccino 23k


It's so cute. They put cute marshmallow on top. Uhlala, it's very very adorable. Actually it's not my order. It's my friend's daughter's order. So, yeah, I think she likes it because the cuteness. LOL.


IMG_0823


Artisan Tea Whity Rose 40k


 I love my tea. It was so hot with sexy fragrant from the rose. I think I will come back to this place to try another flavour of their artisan teas. At first I thought it will be super rosy, but turned out, it was light and mild. Recommended!


IMG_0831


Pastel 2 pcs 15k


IMG_0829


What a nice place to hang out with friends. The place is so adorable and I felt very welcome there. The people are friendly and full of smile. Good job Pigeonhole!


Pigeonhole Coffee
Bintara Utara P2/1
Bintaro Jaya Sektor 1
Bintaro, Jakarta
Phone: 0857-7777-9175
IG: @pigeonholecoffee

Comments

Popular Posts