MM Juice Cikajang Senopati Jakarta

January 12th, 2016. I went to MM Juice in Cikajang outlet with my niece, Vivi. It's a nice place with a homey ambiance. I didn't capture many pictures, sorry. We were too busy eating there LOL. Well, I guess, you need to go there and you will agree with me about homey ambiance. It's so cozy it's like your own house.


IMG_1509


MM Juice was founded in 1988. Their first branch was in Jl. Melawai Raya No. 116 A, South Jakarta. MM Juice has more than 45 types of juice in the menu, consist of fruit juice and mix juice. Serves a variety of juices and food that are innovative, healthy, high quality and made of natural materials with a customer satisfaction as the mission.


IMG_1508 IMG_1506 IMG_1507


Otak Otak Bakar 6k/pc


Grilled fish cake in banana leaves.


IMG_1489 IMG_1490


Pempek Keju 18k


Pempek Keju is one of their new menu. It was pempek with cheese as the filling. It was delicious. I couldn't hold myself to finish it all by myself. Addicting!!


IMG_1492


Siomay Komplit 57k


Love the siomay. The meat was tender and juicy. The bitter gourd was also delicious. And the peanut sauce was flavourful with a hint of spicy. My kind of siomay. LOL. I never liked spicy dish. I lost the delicious taste of a spicy dish. It's just spicy spicy and spicy. *sigh*


IMG_1496


Mie Jawa Goreng 32k


Javanese style fried chicken and chili sauce


Love it. The texture of the noodle was perfecto. Very well-seasoned with a hint of sweetness and a little bit spicy. A simple noodle dish with a delightful flavour. Another addicting dish from MM Juice.


IMG_1503 IMG_1502


Nasi Goreng Special 39k


Fried rice with sunny side up, meatball, sausage and chicken


For me, not that special, sorry. The rice was too dry. Tasted okay. My less favourite at the time.


IMG_1494


Sop Buntut Kuah 73k


rice with oxtail soup


With the humble presentation, this oxtail soup was stealing my heart. The broth was very rich. The meat was tender and succulent and juicy. I didn't have to use my super power to detach the meat from the bone. It's really an effortless action. :D


IMG_1499


Risoles 15k


One word. Scrumptious. Generous filling and flavourful. They said, it was one of their best sellers.


IMG_1505


It's my 2nd time eating at MM Juice. Overall, I was very satisfied. The food were delicious. Definitely will be back. By the way, MM Juice stands for Melawai Minum Juice (Melawai drinks juice). It's really fun fact I just knew. LOL.


MM Juice
Jl. Cikajang No. 44
Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta
Phone: 021-7233352
IG: @MMJuice

Comments

Popular Posts