[CLOSED] The Daily Press Coffee & More Gading Serpong Tangerang

December 20th, 2015. If you don't remember, I went to Serpong area at the time. After a food tasting, I stopped by at The Daily Press Coffee & More with a bunch of friends. Located in Ruko Golden 8, Daily Press was offering a nice place to hang out with your buddies. They have 3 dogs too. Espresso, Latte and Baby Blue Eyes. American Bully Dog Breed. Love them all. :)

IMG_0448

When I came to Daily Press, they got those cute and gorgeous Christmas displays. It's so pretty. The ambiance was very moody. So beautiful. I think I was in love with the ambiance at that time. Daily Press was not so spacious, but it wasn't too small. In the facade, there's motorcycle. Cool!

IMG_0449 IMG_0451 IMG_0452 IMG_0453 IMG_0454 IMG_0455 IMG_0456

Red Velvet Latte 25k

Their red velvet latte wasn't exactly red like any other red velvet. It's a little bit like ruby red. But it wasn't fit my palate. I prefer the rich one with creamy texture. Tasted just okay. Actually my friends were shocked with the colour hahaha.. They said, "Ciyen, what did you order?" I answered, "Red Velvet." They whispered, "It's not red, it's pink.." LOL. I don't care lah. It's quite pretty in my eyes. Because I love pink too hahahaha..

IMG_0461

Latte 28k

IMG_0465

Caramel Machicato 33k

Love the latte art. Really love it. It's simple but very gorgeous.

IMG_0463

Piccolo 28k

IMG_0480

Like I said before, I love the place. Too bad it's far away from my place. But I will be back here one day, just to enjoy the place and play with the dogs. Miss them already.

The Daily Press Coffee & More
Ruko Golden 8 Blok J No. 5
Jl. Ki Hajar Dewantara
Gading Serpong, Tangerang
IG: @dailypress.coffee

Comments

Popular Posts