[BALI] Padma Resort Legian - Lagoon Access Room - Part Two

January 19th, 2016.



DAY TWO


We walked down by the pool, heading to S.K.A.I. for breakfast. It was a lovely weather. But we had to hurry because it could change instantly. From lovely to hottie. Literally hottie! LOL. The pool itself was very beautiful. I was sorry that the night before I didn't take my camera into the pool and took more pictures. Huft. And they have so many great activities by the pool. Like volley ball, basket ball, children pool, etc. Such a great place to stay with family or having fun with your best friends.


IMG_2021 IMG_2036 IMG_2037 IMG_2038 IMG_2039 IMG_2040IMG_2055 IMG_2092


 

S.K.A.I. BEACH CLUB


S.K.A.I. Beach Club takes the relaxing art of sun-downing on the island of Bali to exciting new heights. Encompassed within the expansive grounds of Padma Resort Bali at Legian, this uplifting venue overlooks Legian’s famous stretch of sunset beach. It is the perfect spot to unwind in true tropical style whilst enjoying amazing eats and drinks to the sounds of chill out tunes.
The focal point of S.K.A.I. Beach Club is an infinity-edge swimming pool surrounded by swaying coconut palms and lush greenery. There is ample space to soak up the sun with an outdoor lounge area featuring communal seating options festooned with colourful cushions. Giant umbrellas provide shade and some welcome relief from the full heat of the day.


S.K.A.I. Beach Club has a covered terrace with casual seating arrangements where guests can savour dishes from an all-day menu of cuisine that transcends culinary boundaries. An indoor dining room, complete with an open-concept kitchen, also has a long chef’s table set up for the pleasure of serious foodies. With its direct ocean views and laid-back ambience. S.K.A.I. Beach Club brings island sophistication to downtown Legian. It is where savvy travellers and hip locals alike can gather for fun times in an upbeat beachfront environment. Secured parking is available at Padma Resort Bali as well as the adjacent beach road.


S.K.A.I. stands for Sunset, Kocktail, Alfresco, Indulgence


Divided into two different areas; indoor dining area and alfresco area, S.K.A.I. Beach Club caught my attention. Just by looking at the place, my heart melted. I wish I could spend more time here. Instead, I ate my breakfast in a hurry because the driver had already pick us up LOL. So yeah, I didn't eat much. But please don't judge by my photos. Hahahaha.. I could eat more! Trust me! The food were delicious. The pastry. The sausages. OMG! Definitely will be back as soon as I buy my ticket to Bali!


IMG_2058 IMG_2059 IMG_2060 IMG_2065 IMG_2066 IMG_2067 IMG_2068 IMG_2069 IMG_2070 IMG_2061 IMG_2080



#eatwhatyoulike


IMG_2074 IMG_2075 IMG_2078 IMG_2085 IMG_2086 IMG_2087 IMG_2088 IMG_2091


Thank you so much Padma Resort Legian for your hospitality. See you soon!


IMG_2096


Padma Resort Legian
Jl. Padma No. 1
Legian - Bali 80361
Phone: 0361-752111
IG: @padmalegian

Comments

Popular Posts