[BALI] Inaya Putri Bali Nusa Dua - Deluxe Pool Access Room - Part One

January 16th, 2016. Months ago #DailyFoodSeeker (Leo, Fiona, Gaby, Darius minus Dandy) was planning to go to Bali. They asked me to join the trip. Well, at first, I was very doubtful, because I have another plan with my family and we haven't decided when. But after my family vote for January 9th, I was free!! So, mid December, I bought ticket to Bali. Yaaaaay. Now, we needed to find our place to sleep. I remember, I promised Danti to stay at Inaya Putri Bali whenever I come to the Island of God. So, voila. I got my own room LOL.


10:30 I went to Soekarno Hatta Airport. Met Leo there at Terminal 2F in front of KFC *very important to be mentioned. the KFC. not the Leo. LOL* And at 13:00 we were on plane ready to boarding. Yaaaaay. We arrived around 16:15 in Ngurah Rai Airport Bali. When we went outside, there was a man holding a sign with my name on it. Hahahaha.. I was so happy. I felt like superstar LOL. And off we went to Inaya Putri Bali.



DAY ONE


INAYA Putri Bali is located within the secure gated Bali resorts community of Nusa Dua, only 12 kilometres from Bali’s international airport and within the close proximity of free-way access. Spreads majestically across 9.1 hectares of lush green gardens overlooking an expansive stretch of pristine white-sand beach ringed by a dramatic reef, every aspect at INAYA Putri Bali symbolizes wellness and prosperity – all you could wish for during your stay.


INAYA Putri Bali offers a range of accommodations designed to suit every need with 460 guestrooms, suites and villas in five levels of luxury. The resort’s 19 privately appointed Villas, (16 one-bedroom villas and 3 two-bedroom villas) are ideal for honeymooners, holidaymakers and families who require a more private and sophisticated option. Each Villa has its own personal plunge pool, as well as direct access to a meandering lagoon pool sited for the exclusive use of villa guests.


I was stunned when I saw a magnificent field inside the hotel. It was really spacious. Can you imagine 9.1 hectares? They have 460 guest rooms, suites and villas. OMG! They have private pool, public pool and their own beach. *big grin* They also have a wedding chapel, located on top of public pool, facing to the sea with a breathtaking view. Aaaah, you will see all of their beauties following this review.. Just enjoy my photos. *wink wink*



LOBBY


Bali was so hot!!! The lobby was very spacious and hot, and I didn't feel any coldness from air conditioner. I know I am biased and an air conditioning snob since I worked for an air conditioning repair service in Houston but still, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect proper A/C. It's almost 17:00 o'clock when I was in the lobby, and it's not getting cooler. We had our cold towels and welcome drinks, waited for someone to give us the room key. Then they provided a resort buggy, took us to Puri 5. It's near a beautiful gate. Wow, I really loved their walking path, so gorgeous. I could imagine myself walking there before sunset, holding hands with my beloved ones. So romantic.


IMG_1577 IMG_1584 IMG_1585 IMG_1575 IMG_1582 IMG_1615 IMG_1614



DELUXE POOL ACCESS - twin bed (Room 5107)


Ideal for families, groups or friends, this delightful 51 sqm room offers direct access from the open private terrace to the azure-blue communal lagoon pool. Impressively designed in Balinese-modern contemporary touches, Deluxe Pool Access are furnished with your choice of a king or twin size beds and fully-equipped with luxury amenities and state-of-the-art technology.


118 units
51 sqm of living space
Impressively designed with Balinese-modern contemporary touch
Options of king and twin beddings
Private terrace
Direct access to the communal lagoon pool
Overlooking the lush tropical garden


I asked for double bed but when I came in, "What? Twin bed? How come?" Turned out, they had some errors in their system. Too bad, I had already feel comfort in the room, so I didn't want to change the room. At least, I had a beautiful view facing toward me as soon as I walked in. Private terrace with access to lagoon pool. OMG! It's like I had a private pool for myself. And my friends. Hmmm.. So good. The bed was very cozy with additional sofa. Quite big for someone to sleep over there. :) Don't forget the cute elephant on my table. *heart heart*


IMG_1588 IMG_1589 IMG_1590 IMG_1593



BATHROOM


Marble bathroom with separate deep-soaking bathtub and rain-shower


What a comfortable bathroom. The bath tub was very eye-catching. I love it. I tried the bathtub and I didn't wanna come out LOL.


IMG_1601 IMG_1594 IMG_1596



LAGOON POOL & TROPICAL GARDEN


I was so lucky that I got this view. At night, after dinner, we were swimming until midnight in the warm water. It's so fun!!! 5 of us in a lagoon pool, swimming and playing and laughing together, while looking at the tropical garden. Epic moment! Let's do that again!!!


IMG_1801 IMG_1607 IMG_1605 IMG_1797 IMG_1798



PUBLIC POOL & CHAPEL


Don't you wanna cry looking at view like this every single day? I wanna move to Bali!! Please take me to Bali with you. Please! Pretty please!!


IMG_1887 IMG_1889 IMG_1882



JA'JAN BISTRO


Nestled within its tropical surroundings and adjacent to the beach, Ja’Jan Bistro offers an open-air dining experience, enhanced by gentle Indian Ocean breezes. Open for casual breakfast, hearty lunches and elegant dinner, Ja’Jan Bistro has a casual Indonesian-Balinese style ambience, complete with the signature tea selection and wide range of Asian and International dishes.


IMG_1619 IMG_1623



JA'JAN BY THE SEA


It's a new concept by Ja'jan Bistro. You can eat by the sea. It's very romantic to do at night, for dinner, barbecuing with the one you love. Actually they served several dish but it's so dark I only got a couple photos. They served: Jumbo Tiger Prawns, Green Asparagus, Lamb Chop, Chicken Tandoori Drumstick, Grilled Salmon, Honey Pumpkin. For the ice tea, they had: Lemon Mint, Passion Coco, Watermelon Rosemary. All I can say is the food were amazingly delicious. My favourite was grilled salmon. Juicy and tender. And my favourite drink was Passion Coco Ice Tea. Thanks Inaya for the lovely barbecue dinner. Great hospitality!


PESISIR BEACH BAR


“Kaki Lima” – roving carts – is the main concept of this characteristic beachfront locale, with tropical coconut concoctions as the highlight of the bar. Delight in varieties of the Indonesian delicacies while enjoying a dramatic sunset on Mengiat beach, accompanied by selections of the sparkling beverages and classic cocktails.


An escape just right!


IMG_1628


Lamb Chop


Mint chutney


IMG_1636


Grilled Salmon


Parsley, capper olive oil


IMG_1638


Psssst. After swimming, we ordered Beef Prosperity LOL. Me no likey. Too spicy. And then, Hans came that night to Inaya. Surprise!!!



to be continued

Comments

Popular Posts