MeZZa Cafe, Bar & Lounge Aston Rasuna Kuningan Jakarta

January 11th, 2016. I went to MeZZa Cafe, Bar & Lounge. At first I thought I have to coming from the lobby, but my eyes caught something green and blue beside the lobby. It was the facade of MeZZa. Welcome. :)


IMG_1481


MeZZa Cafe, Bar & Lounge is located just above the lobby and serves International and Indonesian cuisine from 7 AM to 11 PM daily. Our team prepares delicious meals, refreshing and unique drinks, and excellent breakfast options. Relax in our lounge or have your order delivered to your room. With dining tables, comfy lounge chairs, and free wi-fi, we can accommodate whatever you have planned. Relax in the afternoon with an espresso and pastry from our freshly baked selection or enjoy dinner with stuffed tenderloin paired with a glass of wine from our collection of world wines.


When I stepped inside, I felt like in some old movies' bar LOL. Well, actually it was quite spacious. It just too dark for me. That's why I was so happy when I sat near windows hihihihi.. Let me show you around the place.


IMG_1465 IMG_1466 IMG_1468 IMG_1469 IMG_1470 IMG_1471 IMG_1477 IMG_1478


Green Rasuna 35k


A signature Aston Rasuna healthy drink.


It was very healthy with delicious taste. It's magic, I guess hahaha.. Yeah, I never liked healthy drinks with weird taste. :) It consists of mustard greens, lime juice, pineapple juice and simple syrup. Refreshing and delightful.


IMG_1467


Oxtail Soup 90k


Indonesian oxtail soup, served with steamed rice, crackers and pickles.


Delicious. I love the broth and the oxtail. OMG. Amazing. Actually they made it with an old recipe from a famous chef. The chef had already left them, but left the recipe also. So, yeah, one of the best oxtail soup. The oxtail was very tender with juicy texture and rich flavour. Drooling!!


IMG_1456


Carbonara Pizza 85k


A tasty pizza with beef bacon, mozzarella cheese and cream cheese.


New menu! Love this thin-crust pizza. It's not too hard and not too chewy. Perfect texture. The creamy topping with beef bacon and mozzarella cheese. Fantastic. If they can make carbonara for pasta, why not for pizza, right? Recommended for those who loves pizza and carbonara.


IMG_1458 IMG_1461


MeZZa Fried Rice 79k


Our special signature fried rice served with fried chicken, egg and chicken skewer.


A little bit spicy. But funny thing, I couldn't stop eating it. The perfect sunny side up mixed with tender chicken skewer. Perfect dish for you breakfast or lunch or dinner. Delicious fried rice is always perfect for every moment.


IMG_1464


Overall, I had a lovely lunch there. Accompanied by fellow foodie, Cindy, we had fun with the talks, the laughs and the food. Definitely a recommended place to eat while in J-town. See u soon, MeZZa.


MeZZa Cafe, Bar & Lounge
Aston Rasuna Jakarta
Rasuna Epicentrum
Kuningan, Jakarta
Phone: 021-83705555
IG: @astonrasuna

Comments

Popular Posts