[CLOSED] Matchafuku Ruko Sixth Avenue Citra Garden 6 Cengkareng Jakarta

December 27th, 2015. Finally, I visited Sixth Avenue in Citra Garden 6, Cengkareng. And visited Matchafuku is a must. Definitely in my list. As you know, the owner of Matchafuku is the same as the MeaterS. So they used the first floor for MeaterS and the second floor for Matchafuku. It's really nice to have meat downstairs, then order dessert from upstairs. LOL.


IMG_0754 IMG_0756


The place was not so big with smoking area outside. But even though it's small, it's quite cozy. And when you sit there, enjoying the soft cream, you won't feel anything but heaven. It happened to me. :) Let me give you a short review below.


IMG_0751 IMG_0755 IMG_0750 IMG_0749 IMG_0748



The Menu


IMG_0760



Homemade Soft Cream


Taro 17k


It was super delicious. I never liked taro, but this one was different. It's sweet and soft. The best taro soft cream I've ever tried. Melt in your mouth, definitely.


IMG_0757


Twist 17k


Such a great combination. Taro mixed with matcha. The sweetness and the bitterness were collaborating harmoniously. It's like you're enjoying a dream in your mouth. And I ate two of them LOL. And now I'm craving for more. Huft.


IMG_0758


Definitely the best place that sell soft cream. Super recommended! Thanks guys for taking me to this kind of heaven. :D


Matchafuku Japanese Dessert
Ruko Sixth Avenue, blok J5A/12
Citra Garden 6
Jakarta
Phone: 021-99249111
IG: @matchafuku

Comments

Popular Posts