[SINGAPORE] Say Chiizu at 313@Somerset Orchard Rd Singapore

July 20th, 2018. So happy to see Say Chiizu in 313@Somerset. It's very near to the hotel that I stayed. I just went to B3 and searched for a delicious outlet. LOL. Yes, B3 are like food court in 313@Somerset. So there are lot of tenants. To find Say Chiizu, you had to walk around and sharpen your radar. :)


IMG_8823


Then.. voila! A very cute outlet stood in front of me. Black and yellow colours. Yaaaay no queue! I asked hubby to order their newest flavour. Super yay! I took a few photos before it got crowded. Well, after my hubby ordered, there were some girls and boys queued for the delicous toast.


IMG_8819 IMG_8815 IMG_8817 IMG_8820 IMG_8816 IMG_8821


Nutella Cheese Toast $ 3.80


It's their latest and newest flavour. Nutella Cheese. And it's hot. I said to hubby, "Hurry up! Pull the cheese! Pull!!" LOL. And he did it! Hooray! Anyway, the toast was lightly crisp and fluffy, freshly toasted. They told me, if I prefer something more crusty and crumbly, I should try the charcoal toast. But, I'm fine with the usual toast. :) Happy me. Tasted really really good!


IMG_8824 IMG_8825 IMG_8826


Thank you Say Chiizu for the delicious cheese toast. Definitely a keeper!


Say Chiizu
313@Somerset
#B3-49
313 Orchard Rd
Singapore 238895
IG: @saychiizu.sg

Comments

Popular Posts