Escalator Coffeehouse Office Park Rasuna Epicentrum Jakarta

February 25th, 2015. I walked around my apartment area, and found a new place. It's called Escalator Coffeehouse. I walk in and find myself sitting in one of their corner, ordering some food and drinks, and actually, enjoying my me-time today.


IMG_1032 IMG_1031


Located in Rasuna Office Park, this cafe opened 4 months ago. The friendly staffs made me stay longer here than I planned. I planned to stay an hour, then move to somewhere else. But, I spent almost 3 hours here LOL. Btw, this cafe has 2 levels. Level 1 only has 15 seats. Level 2 only has 8 seats. Let me show you around. I really love how they decorate the place. It's so pretty and lovely. Small place, indeed, but you will get comfortable as soon as you sit here. Trust me. And, it's a non-smoking place. So, yes, definitely my kind of place to hang out alone or with small group of best friends.



Level 1


Lovely displays, lovely seats, lovely place. You will be stunned by the place once you step inside. It's so cozy and comfy. My me-time will be a fantastic moment here.


IMG_1036 IMG_1062 IMG_1037 IMG_1038 IMG_1039 IMG_1061 IMG_1041 IMG_1042 IMG_1040



on the way to level 2


You will see a cute clock. Very cute. Love it. Say no more.


IMG_1049 IMG_1046



Level 2


Smaller area than the level 1, but still lovely and comfy. Wow. I am speechless. Really. Speechless. Recommended place to hang out with your friends too. Just your bestest friends of course. :)


IMG_1045 IMG_1044 IMG_1043



DRINKS


Non-Coffee


Ice Chocolate 36k


Love the ice chocolate. My hubby actually is the one who loves ice chocolate. I find myself a not-really-an-ice-chocolate-lover. Why? Because sometimes the ice chocolate is full of milk. And I don't really like milk. But, thank goodness, this ice chocolate is not too milky. It has a right texture and perfect flavour. Recommended for a non-coffee-lover.


IMG_1052



SNACK


Dutch Croquet 24k


This snack is tasty. Love the ragout. It's so delicious beyond doubt. The meat and the ragout mix perfectly. And I like the way it makes the sound crunch crunch in my mouth. Really recommended for a simple snack.


IMG_1060


So happy that I found this hidden gem near my apartment. I will come back soon. Promise. Soon!!!


Escalator Cafe
Rasuna Office Park #BO/01
Taman Rasuna Epicentrum
Jakarta
Phone: 021-83786498
twitter: @escalatorcoffee

Comments

Popular Posts