[CLOSED] Boga Prabu Epiwalk Rasuna Epicentrum Kuningan Jakarta

February 10th, 2015. I stayed at home the day before. All day long. So on Tuesday, I told myself, "You need to go outside your room!" That's why I went to epiwalk, to find a place to edit photos. I was stunned when I saw a new place, Boga Prabu, replacing the chinese szechuan restaurant there. So, I decided to try the place.


IMG_0443


It's a nice place to some me time, actually. They had 2 levels. I ate on the back area of the place. But, I could hear people chit chat upstairs. Thank goodness, I brought my earphone hahahaha.. Btw, I talked to the server there, she said that they used to open in Galaxy Bekasi, but it had already closed. Now they open in Kota Wisata Cibubur and epiwalk. Wow, I hope they will stay longer than other restaurants there.


IMG_0449 IMG_0451 IMG_0452 IMG_0448 IMG_0444 IMG_0450


Order time!!! I was so hungry, I could eat an elephant..


IMG_0441 IMG_0442


Es Teh 12k


Nice ice tea. It's free refill too. OMG. It will be my favourite place hahaha..


IMG_0464


Tahu Kremes Bumbu Sereh 18.5k


They said this one was the most favourite there. So I guess, I should try, right? The tofu was tasteless, unless you ate it with the "kremes." Then, it became very delicious. I really love the way the "kremes" melt in my mouth. Looooove it!! LOL. I should eat this dish again. Grrrr.. should ask my hubby to join me next time.


IMG_0466 IMG_0465


Nasi Bogana 39.5k


Hmm.. this was their signature. The place called Nasi Bogana Boga Prabu. So, I should try the Nasi Bogana, aight? And, it was delicious. It's not spicy, so it's a good thing for me. It looked spicy, but it's not. The meat was tender and tasty. Maybe the peanuts were a little bit too hard to chew. But, other than that, it was perfectly well-seasoned.


IMG_0456 IMG_0462 IMG_0461


Roti Bakar 23.5k


Too much cheese. I asked the server to give the rice chocolate a little bit more, but I think she forgot to tell the chef. Well, that's fine, next time I should give it back to her, let her give it another shot. LOL. It was big enough for my tummy hahaha.. So, should order again next time :D


IMG_0470 IMG_0475


It's so nice to know that I found a hidden gem in epiwalk. Yaaaay. Actually, I used to have a "me-time" at one of the place there. But unfortunately, the place had already closed. So, I hope this Boga Prabu will replace it. Yaaaay. I have another me-time place in epiwalk. Yaaaay..


Boga Prabu
Epicentrum Walk, Ground Floor
Rasuna Epicentrum
Jl. HR Rasuna Said
Kuningan, Jakarta
Phone: 021-29941119

Comments

Popular Posts