[CLOSED] Bebek Kuningan Plaza Festival Rasuna Epicentrum Jakarta

February 25th, 2015. After a lovely time with ice tea and snack, I continued my journey to Plaza Festival. I walked from Rasuna Office Park to Plaza Festival. Enjoying the afternoon walk hihihihi.. And when I reached there, I saw a new place called Bebek Kuningan. Located in level 2 of Plaza Festival, I decided to try this place.


IMG_1068 IMG_1067 IMG_1065


The place is spacious and comfortable with many tables and seats. They have friendly staffs too. I felt very welcome here. Even the manager told me to stay longer, enjoying my blogging there. Such a nice place to spend your time, right?


IMG_1064 IMG_1071 IMG_1066 IMG_1080 IMG_1072



The Menu


IMG_1069


Bebek Goreng Kremes (Dada) (Garing) 30.8k + Tahu/Tempe Goreng 5k + Nasi Putih 5.5k


Delicious! I was skeptical at first. I thought it will be like the duck from the restaurant that I don't like. But, after one bite, I was in love with this duck. The meat was tasty, and the "kremes" .. hmm.. I think I will ask for more "kremes" next time I eat there. The tahu and tempe were just okay. Not so special for me.


IMG_1073 IMG_1076


Tape Bakar 18.8k


It's very moist. I wasn't really fond of fermented cassava, unless it was sweet. And, good thing here, it was really sweet. Love it. And funny thing, I just realized that "tape" is a fermented cassava. I wasn't really fond of cassava too, unless it was moist. Huh? I have no idea. Really no idea. *err Yen, you should stop talking to yourself* Ok, got it!


IMG_1086


Es Teh Tawar 6.8k


It's cheap, even though not that cheap. No free refill, sigh. But, still ok with the price. 2 more, please!


IMG_1081


So happy that finally there's a not-so-pricey duck place nearby. I definitely will come back to try another duck dish here.


Bebek Kuningan
Plaza Festival Lt 2
Jl HR Rasuna Said
Jakarta
Phone: 021-5266982
FB Fan Page: Bebek Kuningan
twitter: @bebek_kuningan

Comments

Popular Posts