[CLOSED] Sage Cafe and Resto Bangka Kemang Jakarta

February 8th, 2015. I went to Sage Cafe and Resto with my bestest buddies. Actually I was already aware about this place from Instagram. And I was so eager to come to the place. Finally, that day, I got a chance to try the place. :) Located in Bangka Street, it's really a hidden gem there.


IMG_0381


The place was cute and lovely. It's small, but quite nice. But when we were there, the AC didn't work hahaha.. So you guys can imagine the sweats. LOL. Three of us. Thank goodness the other AC worked fine :D


IMG_0384 IMG_0386 IMG_0383


Ice Tea 15k


Free refill 3 times. Yaaaay. Well, actually, I hope they can free refill for the rest of my life. But, yeah, I can accept the 3 times LOL I am so cheap, right? Huft..


IMG_0379


Mie Ayam Bakso 30k


Trust me. This is one of the best. The noodle is thin. The type of noodle that I like. Tasted delicious. Love the meatballs too. I was so hungry that day, but I guess I could eat 2 bowl of this noodle, and still craving for more. I'm not exaggerating. It's really delicious. A kind of dish that make me wanna go back to the place as soon as I can.


IMG_0389 IMG_0390 IMG_0393


Nasi Goreng SAGE 35k


So delicious with generous meats, I think I will order this fried rice in another visit. A little bit spicy from pepper, but no big deal for me. But, can you imagine, this delicious fried rice in one plate, and I had to share with those besties? Pfffft.. Next time, one plate for one person. No sharing! LOL.


IMG_0402


Macaroni Schotel 35k


Creamy and moist. Best combination of a macaroni schotel. Love the texture and the flavour. It was not too big for my tummy, of course. Tip from me: eat it while still hot. If it's already cold, ask them to reheat for you. Best macaroni schotel.


IMG_0397


Apple Pie 17k


Remember how I don't like apple? Yup, when they ordered this one because Sage ran out of Durian pancake, I was sooooo skeptical. I will hate it, I thought. But, after 1 bite *yeah, I had to try it after all* I said to my friends, best apple pie ever. It's not as sour as the other apple pie I've tried before. It's sweet. So, I finished the apple pie happily :)


IMG_0394


I met the owners and they were very nice. We talked and laughed. Btw, thanks Reza for notifying me about this place. Surely a really nice place to hang out with best friends. And definitely we will come back.


Sage Cafe and Resto
Jl Bangka Raya No. 8E
Kemang
South Jakarta
Phone: 0812-8508-6169
FB Fan Page: Sage
twitter: @sage_bangka8e

Comments

Popular Posts