[CLOSED] Tredici Ristorante Senopati Jakarta

December 19th, 2014. Another Friday date with Tanti. She always said to me, "Pick a new place that you haven't tried, we tried together." So, on that day, I picked Tredici Ristorante. It's a new place that I haven't tried. It opened for a while, but I didn't wanna go there when it's still happening. Too mainstream, just like my best friend said.. hahahaha..


IMG_7767 IMG_7765 IMG_7732


I believe you guys already read about this place from others bloggers. But, I still wanna show you from my point of view. The place is very comfortable. In the front area, it's like a nice table for family with a fireplace. In the middle, they have a long table and a private room. And it the back, they have this "outdoor" area. It's like an outdoor but it's not. Below it's Christmas Decoration in the place at that time. So beautiful.


IMG_7761 IMG_7738 IMG_7740 IMG_7782


Let me show you the rest of the display in front and middle area :D


IMG_7733 IMG_7736 IMG_7749 IMG_7784


And this is the "outdoor" area. It's cute, right? It so comfortable because it looks like a garden with blue seats and wooden table. They also have a street lamp and small fountain  :)


IMG_7753 IMG_7777 IMG_7779 IMG_7780 IMG_7783


Let us see the menu to order some good food..


IMG_7772 IMG_7773 IMG_7762



TEA


English Breakfast 25k


What should I tell you about English Breakfast? Hmmm.. it's my favourite tea. Love the aroma and the fragrant and of course the taste. Not too strong, not too light. It's like fall in love with the same person over and over again.


IMG_7788 IMG_7789



COLD PRESSED JUICE


Gianna 38k


Green Apple, Spinach and Lemon


Believe me, it's not my order. It's Tanti's order. And it's definitely very healthy. Tanti said, "This is very delicious. You should try." And I did try. But, did I like it? No way hahahaha.. Yup, I never like healthy drinks :( I prefer water or tea. Healthy drinks made me wanna cry. Hahahaha.. It's like drinking vegetables hahaha..


IMG_7791



INSALATA (SALAD)


Florentina 62k


Rocket Greens, Tomato, Basil, Mushroom, Grilled Scamorza Cheese, Basil Pesto


Love the salad. It's not my order because I like salad but not my favourite dish. But this salad was delicious because it contains basil pesto. Everything with pesto was a disaster for my tummy. Yup, disaster, because it will get bigger *sigh* Actually the salad was very crunchy. Such a nice way to eat salad right? Crunch crunch crunch.


IMG_7796 IMG_7797



PASTA FRESCA (FRESH PASTA)


Tagliatelle Con Polpette 82k


Tagliatelle Pasta, Meatballs, Onion, Tomato, White Wine, Melted Mozzarella Cheese


I think nowadays tagliatelle is becoming the trending pasta. Every place has tagliatelle. Is it because it's very sexy to say? Ta-lia-tele.. Oh, btw the meatballs were amazing. Big and delish. Love the meatballs. Too bad, Tanti only gave me one meatball. Huft, I want them all. *big grin* And I prefer grated cheese on top of it.


IMG_7799 IMG_7802



CARNE (MEAT)


Lonza Di Maiale Pizzaiola 102k


Pork Loin, Pan Fried with White Wine, Tomato, Oregano, Black Olives, Capers, Potato Gratin, Butter Spinach


Wow, the pork loin was perfectly cooked. Actually I didn't expect too much from the tomato sauce. I used to like tomato, but maybe it's about time to say "Enough!!" LOL. So, I prefer creamy sauce. But, good thing, they used white wine. Aaaak, everything with wine is always good in food. Ok, so the pork loin was tender, juicy and delicious. My heart went to the potato gratin. Superb. I have to try their Patate Gratin next time I go there.


IMG_7809 IMG_7812



DOLCI (DESSERT)


Tortino Di Cioccolato 52k


Baked Melted Chocolate Cake, Hazelnut, Vanilla Ice Cream


Hmm hazelnut. Right after I saw the "hazelnut" I melted. Actually the chocolate perfectly melted. The vanilla Ice Cream was so delicious, it mixed perfectly with the chocolate cake. Sometimes the sweet chocolate is overpowering the sweet vanilla. Good thing, it's not in this dessert.


IMG_7817 IMG_7824


Torta Di Mele 62k


Homemade Cinnamon and Apple Raisin Rum Pie, Vanilla Ice Cream


I only tried this dessert a bite, because I never liked apple pie. So, I let Tanti finished it alone. Lalalalalala.. It's too sour for me, and too funny taste in my palate. But Tanti said it's good. Yeah, she loved it, I guess.


IMG_7815 IMG_7816


Always a lovely day when you spent it with your loved ones. Overall, I prefer to come here again hahaha.. I should try their other menus. Hope I could ask my bestest buddies to join me here for some lunch or dinner :)


Tredici Ristorante
Jl. Suryo No. 42
Senopati, Jakarta
Phone: 021-7204567
FB Fan Page: Tredici Ristorante

Comments

Popular Posts