Union Deli Grand Indonesia Thamrin Jakarta

December 26th, 2014. I went to Grand Indonesia, and suddenly craving for some dessert. I remember there's a new place opened in Central Department Store. It was Union Deli. It's Union's new concept with not-too-big place to eat. And, yes, we had to be on the waiting list.


IMG_8049


After 2 hours waiting (they couldn't reach me on the phone), we got our table. Not the one that we ordered, but it's okay. The table and the seats were good enough for taking pictures. Btw, they decorated the place with old photos all over the wall. Their lightings are also beautiful with simple lamps. And don't forget to take a peek at their snow on the glass. So beautiful.


IMG_8054 IMG_8059 IMG_8109


They put the pastry in front of the place. It's so eye-catching.


IMG_8056 IMG_8055 IMG_8077


I was so ready to order the food when I saw some fellow bloggers that were invited to do food tasting there. And I love to hear their recommendations of course. And, thanks Rian for telling me that their pastrami was amazing. :D


IMG_8060 IMG_8061



MAINS


Pastrami Fried Rice 105k


First, I was so stunned with the fried rice. It was big. Errr no.. it was huge. I could see my tummy was smiling happily lalalala.. And the pastrami were very generous. This fried rice was a little bit spicy but it was so delicious, even my hubby that didn't like spicy food at all, won't mind to help me finishing it.  The server there told me that the pastrami were home-made with long hours marinade. And it was perfectly delicious. Recommended.


IMG_8086 IMG_8092



SANDWICH


Memphis Barbecue 85k


Pulled pork or pulled chicken, memphis barbecue sauce, coleslaw, pretzel bun.


So delicious, I wanna grab the sandwich and finish it by myself LOL. The bun was tender and moist. The pulled pork was amazingly juicy and delicious. Last time I ate pulled pork in another place, I was disappointed. But this one, wow.. Just wow!!


IMG_9753

HOME-MADE PIES


Red Velvet 50k


I tried Union's RV and I was in love. That's why I should try this one too. It's to-die-for!!! The RVP was delicate with a hint of rum and tasty cream cheese. The crumbs wasn't as much as the cake, but still good. I'm drooling while writing about this pie. Should go back there again as fast as I can. RVP, wait for me!!!


IMG_8106



ICE TEA


House Blend 30k


A refreshing ice tea. It's raining day, but still I love ice tea for my drinks.


IMG_8067


Lychee 35k


This was my hubby's order. Ice lychee tea. Never disappoints.


IMG_8066


Thanks Union Deli for opening in Grand Indonesia. I will come back soon.


UNION DELI
Central Department Store level GF
Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, East Mall
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 1
Jakarta 10310
FB Fan Page: Union Jakarta
twitter: @unionjkt

Comments

  1. ice tea ajah bisa jadi bagus gitu fotonyaaa.... amaziinggg!! hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha makasiii.. Jadi tersipu2..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts