Bumbu Moyang Pantai Indah Kapuk Jakarta

November 7th, 2014. I went to Bumbu Moyang for the first time. Located at Pantai Indah Kapuk, it's also the first time I knew a place named Bumbu Moyang LOL. And I dare to claim myself as a foodie?? Dang!!!


IMG_5506


The place was very vintage with oldies pictures and traditional displays. I felt like in an old house. The table, the seat, the lamp, etc, were so old, I didn't have the courage to touch it hihihi :D The place is big but still you will feel like in some kind of old place.. errr.. museum? Hahaha..


IMG_5515 IMG_5488 IMG_5491 IMG_5493


Now it's time to see the menu :)


IMG_5504


Mojito 22.5k


The mojito was refreshing. Even though the glass was full of mint leaves. LOL.


IMG_5518


Nasi Goreng Kunyit 25k


It's Tanti's order. I thought it will be weird taste, but turned out, it's not that weird. Actually, it's not weird at all. Hahaha. It's delicious with a turmeric's earthy aroma.


IMG_5516


Nasi Goreng Kampung 25k


Yaaay, I love my nasi goreng kampung. It's big portion, not expensive, delicious, and perfectly fit for my taste-bud. The sunny side up was also perfect.


IMG_5525 IMG_5523


Ayam Madu Wijen 32.5k


Sweet and crunchy. Perfect combination for this dish. You can eat with rice or just for snacking time!!! LOL. Actually, I can do either way. I can eat with rice. I can eat without rice. It's so delicious, I can finish it alone. *wink wink*


IMG_5520


If you're in Pantai Indah Kapuk area, don't hesitate to go inside this place. Delicious food and friendly staffs are in there. Come inside. You will experience a nice lunch or dinner. :)


Bumbu Moyang
Rukan Exclusive Pantai Indah Kapuk
Blok C No 2-3
Pantai Indah Kapuk
North Jakarta
Phone: 021-56946301

Comments

Popular Posts