Unacho Plaza Senayan Jakarta

January 30th, 2015. I heard about this place last week. So late, because actually they opened since October 2014 hihihi. Unacho. Opened in Plaza Senayan. Mostly served unagi. Since I'm a big fan of unagi, I think I should try this place. I had a date with my besties after office hour in Senayan City, so I think I should visit Unacho for lunch. A little "me time" won't hurt anybody, right?


DSC_9979 IMG_9953


Located on second floor, in corner area, Unacho wasn't really eye-catching. That's why I thought, wow, I should write about it soon. So my friends will know about this place. *snob face* LOL. I like the place. Not small, but not too big. Cozy place to do my job, editing photos. Hahaha. That's what I did that afternoon there. :D


IMG_9948 IMG_9949 IMG_9950 IMG_9964


It's time for me to order from the menu :)


IMG_9955 IMG_9956


Ocha (Cold) 18k


Typical cold ocha. Refreshing. Free refill. Nice fragrant with perfect flavour. :)


IMG_9958


Salmon Wafu Carpaccio 68k


Fresh thinly slice salmon sashimi served with homemade Wafu sauce.


I found it quite nice for an appetizer. 8 slices salmon sashimi only for me? What a nice starter, right? Actually the name explained everything. It's salmon with wafu dressing and thinly sliced (carpaccio). The wafu sauce was tasty. The salmon was fresh. Recommended.


Wafu dressing (和風ドレッシング wafū doresshingu), literally "Japanese-style dressing" is a vinaigrette-type salad dressing based on soy sauce, popular in Japan.


Carpaccio (/kɑrˈpɑːi./ or /kɑrˈpɑː/Italian pronunciation: [karˈpattʃo]) is a dish of raw meat or fish (such as beef, veal, venison, salmon or tuna), thinly sliced or pounded thin and served mainly as an appetizer.


IMG_9978 IMG_9979 IMG_9980


Una Jyu 160k


Rice Topped with Charcoal Grilled Eel (Served with Miso Soup).


OMG! The unagi was thick, soft, juicy, chewy, and very delicious. The sauce that was poured on the rice was sweet and well-seasoned. I cannot stop eating it. Super recommended!! I like it.. no.. I LOVE it!! I haven't tried their special dish, Hitsumabushi. I know that I will try it on my second visit there. :) It's a date, then. A date with unagi LOL.


IMG_9967 IMG_9972


I hope I can go there again as soon as possible. I'm drooling right now, looking at my own photos hahaha.. Till we meet again, unagi.. err I mean, Unacho. :)


Unacho
Plaza Senayan
2nd Floor Unit 201-202 D
Jl. Asia Afrika No. 8
Senayan, Jakarta
Phone: 021-57906080
FB Fan Page: Unacho
twitter: @unacho_ps

Comments

Popular Posts