[CLOSED] Mr Coffee Cipete Raya Jakarta

November 22nd, 2014. Finally, last place that day, Mr Coffee. We sat quite long there, because the place was comfy enough to have some chit chat with lovely buddies. A really nice place to rest your feet and body after walking down Cipete area since the afternoon. The place was very cute with colourful seats. Theme: Pop Art. Cool, aight?


IMG_6380 IMG_6395


Snack Platter 35k


They said the best of all was the chicken wing. But the chicken fingers, onion rings and french fries were also good. Love the crunch crunch. I didn't try the chicken wing because they served only 2 pcs. I let the boys get the chicken wing LOL. Love u guys :)


IMG_6405 IMG_6404


Nasi Goreng Sereh 35k


Spicy. Didn't really fond of this fried rice. It's not mine hehehe.. So, I just tasted one mouthful *wow*. It's delicious for those who like a little hint of herb in their dish. Well, not me. :)


IMG_6414


Katsu Fried Rice 38k


It's not mine either. But, I really like the katsu. It's big. It's huge. It's delicious. The meat was tender. The fried rice was also a little bit spicy but only a little. Just a hint.


IMG_6422


Spaghetti Bolognese 37k


Aaaaak, this was mine. Too bad, it's not my type of bolognese. Too sour. I prefer the sweet one. So, I finished it forcefully *sob* It's delicious, but not my type. LOL. Am I talking about food or about a guy? Lalalala..


IMG_6413


Roti Bakar Coklat 15k


Nice. I always love chocolate toast. For a snack, chocolate toast never failed us, right? But, I prefer more chocolate. :)


IMG_6383


Roti Bakar Nutella 25k


Yaaaay, they had Nutella Toast. Yaaaaay.. Hope they will have Ovomaltine Toast or Toblerone Toast or KitKat Toast hahaha.. I'm asking too much, I think :D


IMG_6408


Finally, it's time for us to go home. Thanks guys for the day's journey. I really love the day. We had so much fun, right? Love you so much. XOXO


Mr Coffee
Jl. Cipete Raya 64
Jakarta
Phone: 0817-4712-181
FB Fan Page: Mr Coffee Cipete
twitter: @MRCoffee_Cipete

Comments

Popular Posts