Twin House Cipete Raya Jakarta

November 22nd, 2014. I stepped my foot into this lovely place, Twin House Noodle and Beyond. Yup, the place was so lovely. Dominated with white colour, looked very chick. Located in Cipete area. You should go through an alley before getting into the place. There were many places in there, but you will find Twin House right away. Eye-catching.


IMG_6329


Nice displays in there. I love taking pictures of flowers, trees, and everything about scenery. Actually, I love taking pictures of everything. My Mom said that I got the talent from my Dad. "Thanks Dad."


IMG_6326 IMG_6348 IMG_6340 IMG_6345


Mie Ayam Komplit Asin 28k


Mie Ayam was an ordinary dish. But, we thought in a noodle place, we should order noodle. It's nice but not very special. We love the meatball. Too bad only 2 meatballs for the 3 of us, so we should share each other *sigh*.


IMG_6337


Siomay Ikan @ (per biji) 6k


Quite long to wait for this siomay. We thought it's sold out. Finally after a long time, they came. Tasted delish, only the texture was too gooey for us.


IMG_6352


It's time for us to move to another place. Shall we?


Twin House
Jl. Cipete Raya No. 4B
Fatmawati, Jakarta
Phone: 081807801388
FB Fan Page: Twin House Cipete
twitter: @twinhouz

Comments

Popular Posts