monViet fX Sudirman Jakarta

May 12th, 2016. Finally, I could go to my favourite restaurant's new outlet. When they had the grand opening, I was not in the mood for party. Someone I care lost his brother. I should be there for him. Well, anyway, the owner asked me to come. Actually it's their 3rd outlet, since Lippo Mall Kemang and Setiabudi One. And I was so happy when I saw the place. It's adorable and beautiful. And the fact that I was the one that introduce him to the designer (not directly), made me even happier. Well, actually, he loved the design of one restaurant in Kemang. And I happened to know the person-in-charge of the restaurant. So, yeah, I asked him (the Kemang restaurant) and I told him (monViet owner). And voila!!! monViet fX Sudirman.


IMG_5527


Actually they have 2 entrances. If you've already inside the mall, you can go to level fB via elevator or escalator. But if you just get down from taxi or your car in the lobby, you just headed straight to the entrance on the side of the lobby. Let me show you below.


IMG_5556 IMG_5557 IMG_5530 IMG_5559 IMG_5561 IMG_5558 IMG_5560 IMG_5562



Smoking Area


IMG_5546 IMG_5544 IMG_5545



Non Smoking Area


IMG_5537 IMG_5539 IMG_5522 IMG_5524 IMG_5525 IMG_5549 IMG_5533 IMG_5540 IMG_5543 IMG_5547 IMG_5548


Com Tho Ga Cay 72k


Clay pot rice cooked with chicken and red chili.


I was too long taking photos of this menu, so when I ate the rice, already a little bit too hard to be eaten. My tips: when it arrives at your table, start mix it altogether. Then, enjoy. By the way, it needed more time to cook so be patient.


IMG_5552 IMG_5554


Bun Cha Hanoi 66k


Noodle salad Hanoi style with grilled chicken, meatball in light fish sauce.


How to eat this salad? Pour the grilled chicken and meatball into the noodle. It was a perfect combination of sweet, sour, tasty and savoury. Really flavourful. Love this menu. Definitely will order this again and again and again.


IMG_5563 IMG_5564 IMG_5565 IMG_5566


Pho Bo Sa Te 78k


Freshly sliced beef in spicy satay soup, served with kway teow.


OMG! Addicting! Love this new pho dish. The spicy satay soup was really delicious. As I wrote about it, I was drolling. The sliced beef was generous. It was really addicting, trust me. The soup is very rich with satay flavour. Best ever!


IMG_5567 IMG_5568


Thanks monViet. I will always be your số một (number one) fan. :) Cannot wait to be back again. Wish you luck!!


IMG_5529


monViet
fx Sudirman level fB
Jl. Jendral Sudirman
Pintu Satu Senayan
Jakarta Pusat
IG: @monvietindonesia

Comments

Popular Posts