[HOTEL] Padma Resort Ubud Bali- Premier Club Room - Part One

May 4th, 2016 - May 5th, 2016



DAY ONE


Actually Leo and me arrived on May 5th, 2016 because our plane was delay and we had to wait for 2 hours before the flight. Then we had to drive for almost 2 hours to the exact location. LOL. It's really a unique experience. We arrived at the resort 1:30am. OMG! So tired. But, when we saw our bedroom, I totally forgot about the previous tired experiences. I wore big smile on my face. Padma Resort Ubud.


Ensconced within an untouched river valley overlooking the enchanting bamboo forests of Payangan in Ubud; the 149-room Padma Resort Ubud is an expansive destination resort located north of Bali’s celebrated cultural centre. Comprising 11 hectares, Padma Resort Ubud offers discerning travellers a rare opportunity to experience contemporary Balinese architecture and artworks in an unparalleled natural setting.



LOBBY


The expansive 201sqm space features stunning views overlooking the koi ponds, gardens and whimsical statues that surround the lobby. Enjoy custom designed artworks created by celebrated Bali artists, Nyoman and Ketut Winata.


SAM_4047


I didn't have to say anything, I guess. Just see my photos you will feel the ambiance there. It was really comfortable and cozy resort to stay. I believe those newly-wed will love this resort. Definitely for honeymoon! I told Leo, "Darius and his wife will be very happy. They must feel the honeymoon ambiance all over again!" LOL.


SAM_4098 SAM_4046 SAM_4048 SAM_4045



Premier Club Room (Room 322)


Measuring 59sqm, Premier Club Room located in the 2nd and 3rd level which maximize the panoramic exposure from its own private balcony, with exclusive Club Access to the Wine Lounge where you can enjoy afternoon tea and evening cocktail overlooking the lush bamboo forest and Mount Agung. Appointed with artisan-crafted furnishings, custom lighting fixtures, hand-carved wooden detailing, state-of-the-art in-room media, and a private balcony, each accommodation is an oasis of modern design and authentic Balinese aesthetics. Your spa-inspired en-suite is an opulent study of relaxation and features a free standing bathtub, walk-in glass rain shower, double marble vanity, full-length mirror, and a generous dressing area with two safes.


Room Features:
Private DVD player
48 inch television with international channels
Private Balcony/Terrace
24-Hour Room Service
Coffee/tea making facilities
Services & Room Amenities
Private bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
Shaver outlet and adaptors
Iron/Ironing Board
Individually controlled AC
Bedside control panel
Safety deposit box
Alarm Clock with docking Ipod / Iphone
Complimentary Internet connection
IDD telephone


SAM_4100 SAM_4101



BEDROOM


Spacious bedroom with comfortable bed and gorgeous balcony. When I stepped inside, it gave me a wow feeling. There's a rabbit on my bed. LOL. It's so cute. And love the kimonos. I tried the girl kimono for OOTD. You can see the photo of me wearing the kimono and pretend to read magazine at my IG account: @yennymakanmulu


By the way, they served fresh fruits on the table. Thank you so much.


SAM_3998 SAM_3999 SAM_4000 SAM_4005 SAM_4025 IMG_5423 IMG_5424 IMG_5426 IMG_5427 IMG_5428 IMG_5437 IMG_5438 SAM_4023 SAM_4020



BALCONY


Gorgeous balcony. With a breathtaking view. I sat on the sofa and didn't wanna get up. The good thing, it's not hot. It's cold and calm and serene. I think if I sat at night, I will overslept and still felt comfortable.


SAM_4039 SAM_4007 IMG_5435 SAM_4011 IMG_5433 IMG_5434



BATHROOM


You can choose shower or tub. I didn't try the tub because I still have my knee-injury. I was afraid I would wet the wound. So I just enjoyed the shower. And still I was happy to use the shower. By myself, of course. I tried to find a gorgeous western guy there, but no luck. LOL.


IMG_5439 IMG_5444 IMG_5445 SAM_4003



THE SPA


The Spa at Padma Resort Ubud is a sophisticated sanctuary that welcomes you to experience inner bliss. Our team of impeccably trained therapists are on hand to deliver results-driven treatments and therapies, inspired by authentic Asian rituals as well as global cutting-edge trends. We utilize prestigious spa product line like Elemis, and welcome you to fully relax in one of our stylish treatment suites.


SAM_4078 SAM_4079SAM_4059



to be continued

Comments

Popular Posts