Chamber Food and Spirits Pacific Place Sudirman Jakarta

May 22nd, 2016. I came to Pacific Place with my best friend, Aline. I asked her to accompanying me to an invitation. I knew that there's a new place in Pacific Place, but I thought it's a super fine-dining place. Turned out it's not that intimidating. LOL. In fact, it's a very unique place. The outside made me feel so comfortable with casual look. And the inside was a little bit elegant with a cool bar. Well, just go to Pacific Place and find it. Chamber Food and Spirits.


IMG_5137


The idea was developed from The Great Gatsby Movie, which is give Glamorous and Vintage atmosphere. As we also can see at the wall decoration shows some Legendary actress and actor. And the Material’s idea was adopted from wine industry at the era of 1920, that we can see the combination of wood and iron.



Chamber is a restaurant and bottle shop. So you will find bottles in there. Lots of bottles. About the menu, Chamber changes menu every 2 months. It's also quite new, since mid February. And the menu below is April menu. Don't forget to try Chamber for your choice of restaurant to eat with family or friends. By the way, I was having stomach-ache when I came to Chamber. So please be nice to my review. LOL.

IMG_5135 IMG_5133 IMG_5132 IMG_5131 IMG_5134 IMG_5129 IMG_5128 IMG_5127



The Menu


IMG_5157



ARTISAN TEA HOT


English Breakfast 45k


IMG_5141



MOCKTAIL AND FLINGS


Sense of Liberty 50k


Passion fruit, peach, mango, ice cream vanilla, passion fruit syrup


IMG_5138



FINGER AND FORK


Jagung Bakar 85k


Grilled corn on the cob marinated with butter and beef floss


Love the grilled corn. It's delicious and sweet. Well, typical grilled corn, of course. But, the beauty of this dish was the beef floss. *floss confetti* LOL. The chef tried to fool me and told me that the beef floss was homemade. I amazed and he said, "No, just kidding!" Hahahaha.. poor me. Too easy to be fooled.


IMG_5139



PLATE DISH


Baby Chicken 170K


Roasted baby chicken on mixed salad served with mushroom sauce and mashed potato


Love the mashed potato. The mushy texture with delicious taste, made me finish it in a jiffy. Well, I had to be nice to my tummy. So I didn't eat spicy food that day. I just ate mashed potato with the baby chicken. The baby chicken was tender, of course. But I prefer it will be more juicy. I didn't eat the salad. But I believed it was very fresh. :)


IMG_5153


US Rib Konro 395K


US short rib konro soup served with steamed rice


The US Rib Konro was definitely well-seasoned. The texture of the meat was perfect. Tender and juicy. The soup enhanced the flavour of the short rib. And I love the steamed rice. Rice-lovers! LOL.


IMG_5140



RICE AND NOODLE


Bebek Goreng Madura 150K


Crispy duck and mango sambal hijau served with steamed rice


 Love the duck. Crispy outside, tender inside. But too bad, I couldn't eat the mango sambal hijau. Love my tummy more. Hahaha. Maybe next time I try the mango sambal hijau when I eat this crispy duck again. The duck wasn't smelly at all. Recommended.


IMG_5152


Thanks Chamber for those lovely food. Definitely will be back for more delicious meal.


IMG_5158


Chamber Food and Spirits
Pacific Place Ground Floor 51B
SCBD Lot. 3-5
Jl. Tulodong Atas No.2
Jakarta
Phone: 021-57973128
IG: @chamberjkt

Comments

Popular Posts