[HOTEL] SenS Hotel & Spa + Conference Ubud Town Centre Bali - Part Two

April 30th, 2016



DAY TWO


No breakfast in hotel on day two. We headed directly to Toekad Rafting and Cycling Tour. Had coffee and tea time there for breakfast. And we went together to the Start Point. After tried the bicycle, I convinced myself that I can do the cycling.


IMG_5368 IMG_5369


Welcome to TOEKAD Adventures “Mountain & Rice field Cycling” - explore the quiet countryside of Bali back roads and discover the rural of Balinese life with TOEKAD Adventure team, a professional Bali cycling operator. We design this cycling tour for travelers who seek to go deep into Bali's Countryside and witness firsthand the daily life of rural rice farmers and craftsmen. The smile and the friendliness from villagers and the charming children will always greet you in this Bali cycling adventure. The experiences to see the Bali Beauty Mountain or the beautiful village which have a lot of captivating heart to experience this adventure.


IMG_5372 IMG_5374 IMG_5375 IMG_5381


At first, I was doing fine cycling, but after half of the journey I got an accident. I had to go to clinic for stitches. OMG! What a nightmare. A really bad experience. But thank God I had Fiona. :) She never left my side. I can't thank her enough. And the great thing about this incident.. I met handsome doctor. Yaaaaay. *big grin* Thanks to Toekad team and SenS Hotel. They took good care of me. Well, after lunch at Yonne, I slept all day long until dinner time.



DINNER


Dinner time at Yonne Cafe and Bar.


IMG_5384


Appetizer: Curry Puff


Crunchy outside and puffy inside. Love this starter. But I prefer if the skin was a little bit tender. The sweet chili sauce complemented the flavour of the curry puff. De-li-ci-ous!


IMG_5385


Main Course: Fried Duck


Bali is very famous with their fried duck. In Ubud, they had 2 places that offer famous fried duck. But, I never liked their fried duck. In fact, I prefer fried duck in Jakarta. When I tried this SenS Fried Duck, I was like, "OMG! This is beyond compare! The best fried duck ever!" The skin was perfect. The meat was tender and juicy. Perfect!!!


IMG_5389


Dessert: Lemongrass Apple Strudel


Lemongrass infused Cinnamon Raisin Apple Strudel on Caramel Cardamom sauce and Lime sorbet.


I don't like apple. As a dessert, it's not my favourite too. But, the sauce enhanced the flavour of the apple strudel. And the lime sorbet added some boost to the dessert.


IMG_5391


May 1st, 2016



DAY THREE


BREAKFAST


Before headed to Ngurah Rai International Airport, we had our breakfast. Had fun before leaving SenS. Huhuhuhu. But, we should prepare for packing after breakfast. I took time to take some pictures. Still with injury knee. *crying*


IMG_5365 IMG_5362 IMG_5363 IMG_5367 IMG_5361 IMG_5366 IMG_5395




We had lunch at Warung Pulau Kelapa and stopped by at Krisna Souvenirs Shop. Then, boarding!


It's time to say goodbye to SenS Hotel. Thanks for your hospitality. See you soon!


*prepare for landing*


SenS Hotel & Spa + Conference Ubud Town Centre
Jl. Sukma Banjar Tebesaya
Desa Peliatan, P.O. Box 2828
80571 Ubud, Kec. Gianyar
Bali
Phone: 0361-8493328
IG: @senshotelubud

Comments

Popular Posts