Togo Gourmet Coffee WTC 2 Sudirman Jakarta

May 19th, 2015. I went to Togo Gourmet Coffee at World Trade Center 2. My favourite niece was working as internships there. So I visited her one day and had a lovely lunch with her. Located on ground floor, Togo was a cute place to have some lunch on weekdays.


IMG_4369


The cute thing about this place was the giant board on wall, like a giant menu hahaha. As you can see below, I will show you the pictures about the place and the giant board also. It's so eye-catching.


IMG_4376 IMG_4372 IMG_4373 IMG_4375 IMG_4386 IMG_4371



The Menu


IMG_4377


Strawberry Lemonade 22k


Want something refreshing after a busy day at office? Yup, you should order this beverage. It's a thirst-quenching mix between strawberry, lemon and soda water. It's super pretty and eye-catching with the red colour and a hint of yellow from slices of lemon. What a great drink to finish your lunch.


IMG_4383


Grilled Toast "Roti Bakar" Style: Banana and Chocolate 23k


I needed it crunchier and crispier. And the filling wasn't as I expected. But, yeah, it's okay for hungry tummy. A little help from a grilled toast extremely made me happy.


IMG_4399


Croque Madame 53k


She shares the same genes as the Monsieur (Smoked beef and melted cheese in country bread and grilled till golden and yummy), just add topped with sunny side egg.


 I loved how they made the sunny side egg perfectly. Mouthwatering, right? The bread looked so ordinary, but tasted delicious. This was one decadent sandwich, perfect for a brunch with your loved ones.


The grilled ham-and-cheese sandwich with béchamel sauce, known as a croque monsieur, is a perennial favorite at French brasseries and bistros. When crowned with a fried egg, as in this recipe, the sandwich is called a croque madame. The dish takes its name from the French word croquer,which can mean either "to crackle and crunch" or "to munch."


IMG_4390


Tandoori Chicken Wrap 47k


Grilled marinated chicken rolled in naan bread with yoghurt, fresh pickles and fragrant rice.


This was my sister's order. Yes, my sis went after us and joined the lunch. I didn't try this one. So, yeah, cannot tell you anything about it. Sorry.


IMG_4398


Duck n' Penne 59k


Slow cooked duck with mushroom thyme cream sauce.


It's so creamy I wanna cry. The sauce was so delicate with exploding flavour. Too bad, it's spicy. So, I just tried a little and let my niece finished it. But I love how the penne was cooked perfectly. And the duck was tender and juicy. Love the combination of this duck and penne. Recommended.


IMG_4396


I guess, it's one of the recommended place to hang out or just having lunch with office mates. When you around Metropolitan Complex, try this place and be amazed by their friendly services. It's always good to come to a nice place.


ToGo Cafe Gourmet
World Trade Center II
Metropolitan Complex, LG
Jl. Jend.Sudirman Kav 29-31
Jakarta 12920
Phone: 021-29522515
IG: @togocafe

Comments

Popular Posts