MeaterS Steak & Ribs Pantai Indah Kapuk PIK

December 6th, 2015. I went to MeaterS Steak and Ribs at Pantai Indah Kapuk area. I heard about this place from one of my best friends. He said this was their second outlet. Their first outlet in Citra 6 was always crowded with people waiting list to eat there. That's why the owners opened another outlet. And I hope it will as crowded as the previous outlet.


20151206_160736


Located in Elang Laut, MeaterS had 2 levels. I prefer the level 2 because it was more private with white wall all over the place. They had this gorgeous mural on level 1. But, still, prefer level 2. LOL. And I forgot to take pictures because I was so busy talking and laughing and teasing each others with my crazy buddies. Btw, the owners of MeaterS were so friendly. You will love them. :)


20151206_160346 IMG_0213 IMG_0215 20151206_160505 IMG_0198 IMG_0199 IMG_0200


Lychee Mojito 18k


Such a thirst-quenching beverage. And it's only 18k. Well, where you can find a mojito with this kind of price? It's very inexpensive. Sweet and refreshing. Love it.


IMG_0210


Crackling Pork Knuckle 159k


It's huge and very crispy. RECOMMENDED!! I was skeptical at first.  It's really big and ugly LOL. But after they cut it into several pieces, I was in love with their pork knuckle. I knew a place that people said had the best pork knuckle, but I didn't find it the best. Actually I didn't really like it. But this pork knuckle was really delicious. The owner said, they used philippines' style pork knuckle instead of germany's style. The skin was thin and crispy. The meat was very very delicious. And I loved the lard. Ugh, drooling!!


IMG_0209


Honey Baby Back Ribs (regular) 76k


OMG! Melt in my mouth. Perfectly cooked. Scrumptious. Served with salad and mashed potato. One of the best baby back ribs. I could not help myself. Just one word: heaven! It's so easy to eat this ribs without having a hard time to separate the meat from the bone. And the honey sauce complimented this dish superbly.


IMG_0208


MeaterS Prime Ribeye XL 125k


Juicy. I still remember the tasty of it. And the portion was hugeeeee. Worth the price! Heavenly delicious. I read somewhere that ribeye is actually the eye of the roast which means that it is the juiciest and most flavorful of all steaks. So that's why this MeaterS Prime Ribeye had excellent flavor and tenderness. I should ask my hubby to join me next time. He'll love it! And yes, it's very recommended.


IMG_0206


Overall, I really love this place. Beautiful place with IG material wall, lovely people with comfortable ambiance, delicious food with affordable price, and great company with same ideas. You'll love this place instantly. Trust me.


MeaterS Steak & Ribs
Elang Laut Boulevard Blok D 36
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta
Phone: 021-29704981
IG: @meatersteak

Comments

Popular Posts