[RELOCATION] Native Coffee Tribe Pantai Indah Kapuk PIK Jakarta

December 24th, 2015. I went to PIK to visit a new coffee shop. It was called Native Coffee Tribe. Located in Ruko The Metro, it was a simple coffee shop with a nice ambiance. When we came in, they greeted us very nice and friendly. When I asked them to turn off their lights, they just did it, happily. No complaint at all. We were so happy LOL.

IMG_0541 IMG_0540

I love the way they decorated the place. Humble and homey. And we got so many friendly gesture from the people. I love the cozy atmosphere there. By the way, they have outside and inside tables. But we chose the inside tables. Pretty hot outside. Luckily, it's only us there. So, we dominated the place. LOL. Below, I presented the decorations and the seats. Please enjoy my photos.

IMG_0551 IMG_0546 IMG_0543 IMG_0548 IMG_0549 IMG_0554 IMG_0552 IMG_0553 IMG_0544 IMG_0547 IMG_0542

Cappucinno 36k

A mixture of espresso base with milk and foam

They said it's really good. I didn't try it of course. LOL. But, I love their latte art. Simple, but beautiful. :)

IMG_0555

Affogato 48k

A unique taste that created by combination of ice cream and espresso

Love the presentation. It's really a layer of flavour. Ice cream and espresso. A gorgeous combination in a glass. An affogato is a traditional Italian espresso-based treat. Affogato means drowned. So yeah, it's an ice cream drowned in espresso. Psst, it's a complimentary. LOL.

IMG_0573

Green Tea latte 35k

Green tea mixed with milk

Tried a slurp and I thought, "It's delightfully tasty." And the colour was gorgeous too. How's the taste? Addicting. I love this green tea latte. A decent one. I will order it next time I come to Native. Recommended.

IMG_0558

Hot Chocolate 35k

It's hot chocolate, nuff said.

Agree! Nuff said. There's nothing happier than wrapping your hands around a glass of hot chocolate. I really love it because it tasted bitter with the rich and creamy texture. In this rainy season, you will feel warm after a glass of hot choco. Super recommended!

IMG_0560

Ham and Cheese 45k

Complimentary from Native Coffee Tribe. This Ham and Cheese sandwich was delicious. Please disregard the presentation. It was just like any ordinary sandwich. But when you bite it, the bread came out with the perfect crispy exquisiteness. This is really great way to add a twist to a regular ham and cheese sandwich. I personally liked this sandwich a lot. Overall, it's really good.

IMG_0569

Carrot Cake

Another complimentary. And it's also delicious. A simple, moist and scrumptious carrot cake for morning snack and afternoon tea and late night dessert. LOL. Actually it was fit for every moment. As long as you eat it with your beloved ones. I love it, you will love it too.

IMG_0571

I really love this place. Comfortable place, delicious food, gorgeous drinks, and friendly people. Don't forget that guy over there with a cute smile. LOL. Definitely a keeper!

Native Coffee Tribe
Ruko The Metro - PIK
Jl. Mandara Permai 7
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta
IG: @nativecoffeetribe

Comments

Popular Posts