Bari-Uma Ramen Setiabudi One Jakarta

December 19th, 2015. It's 5pm and we're very hungry. I asked my hubby, "Do you wanna eat?" He said, "Yup, I'm very hungry. Let's go to Setiabudi One." I said, "We should try Bariuma Ramen. It's new." So, we went to Setiabudi One and ate Bariuma Ramen. They've been opened for 3 or 4 days, I guess.


IMG_0393


Actually I've been to Bariuma Ramen at their Citywalk outlet. You can read my review about this place here. This is one of the most delicious ramen I've ever tried.


Bariuma means Bari (Super) Uma (Tasty). Bariuma Ramen has been successfully developed in Hiroshima Japan and it is one of the most successful business models ever developed among Japanese restaurants in the world. The founder of Bariuma Ramen believes that a tasty bowl of ramen has to have super rich and thick soup suit to the modern style. We found out the solution for this, and developed the Rich Tonkotsu soy sauce based with the fines soya sauce and cooked with authentic Tonkotsu Flavour. Now, after opening more than 50 outlets in Japan, Bariuma Ramen is ready to be offered and expanded to other countries including Indonesia. We aim to deliver joyous experience through the authentic taste of our Tonkotsu Super tasty Ramen directly from Japan. Bariuma Ramen shall strive our best to serve all our customers the best ultimate ramen every single day. We put our heart in every bowl of Ramen we serve.


IMG_0395 IMG_0386 IMG_0398 IMG_0389 IMG_0399 IMG_0388 IMG_0385 IMG_0387 IMG_0384



The Menu


IMG_0392



Set Menu B 79k


Bariuma/Toriuma Ramen + Kara-age 3 pcs + Ocha


Below I will explain one by one. :)


Bariuma Ramen 58k


Pork flavored shoyu soup, with grilled thick-cut chashu.


This was my hubby's order. He prefer this one because it's the signature, I guess. Still, I love their chashu. It was so good. But, I hope they will sell kakuni. I really love kakuni. Pray for kakuni. LOL.


IMG_0383


Kara-age 35k (4 pcs) 68k (8 pcs)


First try to order kara-age. I was shocked. It was ruined. Tasted so bad, I ask the server to take it to the kitchen. And they replaced it with a new one. And it was very delicious. Perfect balance between flavour, texture and richness. Actually, I really love kara-age because it boneless and very easy to eat. Classic, crispy Japanese-style fried chicken. Recommended!


IMG_0382


Aburi-Chashu 59k


Grilled thick-cut chashu


Love this aburi-chashu. Thick, fatty, juicy, tender, melt in my mouth. Perfect, right? I love pork. The fatter the better hahaha.. Who's with me?? Yeaaaah, I see a lot of people agree LOL. I didn't eat ramen, so I ordered this one to fulfil my appetite. And it was, indeed. Very recommended.


IMG_0381


Ishiyaki-Chaofan Chashu 45k


The guy that served this chahan offered to mix the dish but I said to him, "Hold on, I have to take picture of it first." He politely waited beside me. After I took one photo, he came to me and mixed the dish in front of me. Then, it's ready. To be eaten by me. Graaaawwwl. Me so hungry. LOL. And it's so delicious. So flavourful and fragrant.


IMG_0378 IMG_0379


Congratulations for your 3rd outlet in Jakarta. I'm very glad that you open near me. Yaaaay. Definitely will be back soon.


Bariuma Ramen
Setiabudi One 1st Floor
Jl. HR. Rasuna Said No.63
Setiabudi
IG: @bariumaramenid

Comments

Popular Posts