Abura Soba Yamatoten Tokyo Grand Indonesia Thamrin Jakarta

December 11th, 2015. Great news! Abura Soba Yamatoten Tokyo now opens near me yaaaaaay!!! I don't need to go to Pantai Indah Kapuk. I just need to stroll myself to Grand Indonesia. Woohoo!! So happy!! When I got the invitation from Becky Tumewu, I was like, "OHMAIGAT! OH MAI GAT!" I was so in love with their soba, I wanna cry when I got the invitation before they open to public. What an honour. LOL.


IMG_0253


I waited for a friend at coffee shop around West Mall. Then, we walked to East Mall and approached another friends. Voila! I was in the latest outlet of Abura Soba Yamatoten Tokyo. Hihihi. The place wasn't very spacious but quite comfortable. I met some fellow foodies there. After talking to my friends, I took some pictures of the place. Oh by the way, I met Becky Tumewu in person. At last. She was like the most humble famous person. She always smiled and asked us if we needed anything.


IMG_0251 IMG_0252 IMG_0254 IMG_0266


Abura Soba 59k


Original Abura Soba served with chopped spring onions, sesame seeds, bamboo shoots, dried seaweeds and slices of tender roast pork or chicken.


Still my favourite. Delicate texture and delightful taste. I ate this abura soba with happy face. I really really like it. Don't forget to add 2 rounds of vinegar and chili oil. You can add it more if you like. Whatever your tastebud, it's your risk. Hahaha. I was tempted to speak with devil voice: "Enter your own risk HAHAHAHA" but well, it's not appropriate I guess. LOL.


IMG_0262


Jya-Jya Abura Soba 68k


Abura Soba served with minced meat in sweet soy bean paste, spring onion, sesame seeds and dried seaweed. Comes with choices pork or chicken.


Didn't try it at all, so sorry no review about this one. Maybe later. I will try it by myself. :)


IMG_0260


Umewasabi Abura Soba 68k


Abura Soba served cold! It is refreshing with a tangy touch of special plum and wasabi paste. Topped with dried seaweed, fresh tomato, fried lotus and chicken chasu.


It's one of their new menus. I just tried the chicken chasu. It was so good. But I didn't really like cold soba, so yeah not one of my favourite. But my friends told me that it was quite good. :)


IMG_0272


Kare Abura Soba 65k


It is not your ordinary kind of Kare sauce, our special twist use 10 kinds of herbs and spices to tease your tastebuds. Available in pork and chicken meat.


It's another new menu. I tried a slurrrrp and yeah, not my favourite too. Well, I prefer the original Abura Soba. Sorry Yamatoten, but I won't have a change of heart. Abura Soba original still my favourite so far.


IMG_0257


Soft Broiled Pork 48k


One word: HEAVEN. Ugh I'm drooling while writing this review. Recommended side dish.


IMG_0268


I was so happy that my favourite soba restaurant now serves near me. Congratulations Abura Soba Yamatoten Tokyo for your new outlet. Keep up the good work!!


Abura Soba Yamatoten Tokyo
Grand Indonesia Shopping Mall
East Mall LG Floor #15
Jl. M.H. Thamrin
Jakarta
Phone: 021-23580807
IG: @yamatoten

Comments

Popular Posts