[CLOSED] Seruput express Summarecon Mall Serpong Tangerang

December 20th, 2015. My hubby drove his mom to the airport. And from the airport, I went to Serpong to meet my friends. #DailyFoodSeeker had a project there and they asked me to join them. I got to the Summarecon Mall Serpong and headed straight to Seruput express. Located at Downtown Walk Summarecon Mall Serpong, Seruput express had non smoking and smoking area. Quite big for an express outlet. :)


IMG_0403 IMG_0407



The Ambiance


When you walked in, you will find a little bit dark place. Then you just go straight to the back of the place, and you will find a nicer area with big windows to see outside. It's not outside, but it feels outside. A better place to eat with family or to hang out with your best buddies.


IMG_0408 IMG_0400 IMG_0405 IMG_0406 IMG_0404 IMG_0401 IMG_0410



The Menu


IMG_0436


Pindang Patin Wong Kito 47k


Pindang means preserve fish with salt by boiling it and without drying. I always love pindang patin (shark catfish). It was delicious with rich flavour and mild texture. But, this pindang patin from seruput express was a little too sweet for me. :(


IMG_0421


Bakso Dengkul Seruput 32k


It's one of my favourites there. I always love the concept to mix meatball with fried tofu and fried dumplings. It's like a music concert in your mouth. Eat it one by one, and feel good about it. Eat it altogether, and feel awe-struck! Their texture was perfect. And the broth was awesomely delicious. It will make you wanna come back to seruput only for this dish. Recommended.


IMG_0414


Soto Betawi Bang Haji 42k


Another favourite. The broth was well-seasoned. The savoury of soto betawi always made me add my rice repeatedly. It's like I've never felt satiate. Can you imagine pieces of meat, intestines, tripe and lungs combined with a savoury coconut milk in one bowl, with warm rice? OMG! Best lunch, right? LOL.


IMG_0416


Garang Asem Ayam 36k


Somehow garang asem reminds me of tom yam soup. But too bad this garang asem ayam from Seruput wasn't as rich as I expected. Should be more sour. Somehow people use fish for this kind of dish, but with chicken turns out to be just fine. It was new for me and I love it. Just needed more sour taste.


IMG_0417


Sate Maranggi Seruput 62k


Sate Maranggi is a famous satay from Purwakarta. I think I only ate this satay once. So this was my second time. And I love it. The sweetness, the texture, the juicy of the meat. They mixed the deliciousness into one stick. Recommended!


IMG_0415


Nasi Goreng Ayam Kampungan 38k


Definitely a keeper. I ate a portion and then I ordered another portion. Ate it with those crazy foodies LOL. The texture of the rice was perfect. Tasted luscious. Flavoured wise. Most favourite for me. One of the best fried rice I've ever tried. Super recommended.


IMG_0433


Mie Goreng Seafood 29k


It's fried noodle with seafood on top of it. Well, even though my friend said that it's only okay, I found it very delicious. It was sweet and savoury at the same time. I mean, you will find it sweet and also savoury and it was like a soulmate in one chopstick. The texture wasn't so hard to chew, but not too soft. Perfecto.


IMG_0413


Tempe Mendoan 12k


Perfect snack to enjoy while you watching movies, or hang out with buddies, or to accompany your steamed white rice. Oh my oh my, I'm drooling right now while imagine those things to do there. LOL.


IMG_0418


Roti Bakar Ovomaltine 25k


Never reject an ovomaltine, especially ovomaltine toast. Well, for some people, it's too sweet. But for me, hmmm.. perfectly sweet. Finger-licking good! I definitely will order it over and over again to fulfil my madness of ovomaltine.


IMG_0420


Kue Cubit-Cubitan 18k


This was my favourite snack when I was a kid. Yup, I was once a kid. Hahahaha. I love the texture of this snack. Nowadays everybody sell kue cubit, half baked. It's still runny on top. OMG. So delish. Delicate and delightful.


IMG_0419


Fire Cracking Latte 57k and Lady in Red 48k


IMG_0432


Vanilla Doubleshot 49k


IMG_0426


Syphon 26k


IMG_0435


Ice Durian Coffee 39k


It looked so mellow but tasted so good. Durian and coffee. What a wacky combination. The world's favourite drink with the most delicious fruit. Ah-mah-zing!!!


IMG_0438


Avocado Ice Blend 54k


IMG_0443


Somehow I miss our moments there. Taking pictures, eating delicious food, drinking refreshing beverages, laughing out loud with a bunch of crazy buddies, in a really nice place. Definitely a dainty moment. And of course, I miss the nasi goreng ayam kampungan. Till we meet again, then.


Seruput express
Summarecon Mall Serpong
The Downtown Walk
Ground Floor DGF - 18B
Jl. Boulevard Gading Serpong
Sentra Gading Serpong
Tangerang 15810
Phone: 021-54204758
IG: @seruputexpress

Comments

Popular Posts