[CLOSED] E&O Indonesian Flavours at Menara Rajawali Mega Kuningan Jakarta

August 4th, 2017. E&O contacted me to come to taste their new menu. Actually it's an event to celebrate Indonesia’s 72nd Independence Day. They asked me to bring friends, so I asked Aline, Cindy, Natasha and Sovi to keep me company.


IMG_1519


Enjoy a limited-time menu of authentic Indonesian dishes crafted by Executive Chef Will Meyrick. Explore the diversity, depth and complexity of Indonesian flavours with regional dishes like Aceh-style Sea Bass Curry, Malang-style Sate Kambing and Spicy Jagung Bakar with Ikan Teri Butter and Andaliman Aioli.


"Rawon" Beef Short Ribs 190k


with Galangal, Lemongrass, Baby Carrot, Salted Duck Egg, Beansprouts


IMG_2637 IMG_2638 IMG_2653 IMG_2656


Aceh-Style Sea Bass Curry 130k


with Tomatoes, Okra, Belimbing Wuluh and Asam Kandis


IMG_2633 IMG_2634 IMG_2636


"Ayam Betutu Kuah Gilimanuk" 150k


with Galangal, Ginger, Turmeric, Shallots and Garlic


IMG_2639 IMG_2640 IMG_2641


"Sie Itek" - Slow Braised Duck Curry 125k


with Lemongrass, Coriander and Curry Leaves


IMG_2642 IMG_2643


Spicy "Jagung Bakar" 45k


with Ikan Teri Butter and Andaliman Aioli


IMG_2623 IMG_2624


Malang Style "Sate Kambing" 70k


with Peanut Sauce, Pecel Salad and Rempeyek


IMG_2625 IMG_2626 IMG_2627



I really love how E&O added Indonesian flavours to their menu. I hope it will be forever. LOL.
My most favourite was the Sea Bass Curry. Well-seasoned with flawless texture of the fish.
Don't forget to add rice to the broth. Dabest.
Another favourite was the Rawon. One of the best rawon in town.
Tender meat with a strong rich broth traditional Indonesian beef black soup.
It's really hard for me to find a delicious rawon. And this E&O "Rawon" was perfect!
Ayam Betutu and Duck Curry were also delicious. OMG! They were overwhelming.
The Jagung Bakar was really good. I had them with rice hahahahaha..
My friend maybe thought I was crazy LOL. Don't care lah..
And the "Sate Kambing" was good. Not a single smelly meat.

So, for me, I couldn't find any non-delicious food there. Kudos to Executive Chef Will Meyrick for his magic hands and creative mind. Great job Chef! Super love to all the food. Keep up the amazing work, Chef. Last but not least, thank you E&O for always serving delicious food to us.


E&O Jakarta
Menara Rajawali, 1st Floor
Jl. Dr Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung LOT#5.1
Kawasan Mega Kuningan
Jakarta
Phone: 021-29023418
IG: @eandojakarta

Comments

Popular Posts