Say Something Coffee Kemang at Como Park Kemang Jakarta

August 18th, 2017. Say Something Coffee came to south of Jakarta! Woohoo! I never visit the first coffee shop in Taman Aries. That's why when I heard that they will open in Kemang area, I was very happy hahaha.. Yippy! And today is their first day.


IMG_3395


I came alone since my hubby cancelled to visit the place with me. Then, Aline told me that she had a free time this morning. So, we had a date this morning. Located in Como Park area, Say Something occupied the place with other tenants. When I came in, I found friendly smiles and welcoming gestures from the baristas. Lovely coffee shop with comfortable ambiance. I think I will be back again and again to this one. Too bad, Mr Izman, the owner, was in the middle of coffee event in Medan. See you next time, yes!


IMG_2232 IMG_3396 IMG_3399 IMG_3397 IMG_3400 IMG_3398 IMG_3404 IMG_3406 IMG_3407 IMG_3411 IMG_3409 IMG_3408 IMG_3401 IMG_3405


Cappuccino 30k


IMG_3402


Latte 33k


I really loved their latte. I took a sip and my mind was blown away. It was a quite decent one with light body level. Perfect texture with delicious flavour, served in a beautiful cup. I knew right away that if Cindy came with me, she would say something like, "What a lovely cup. Can I have it?" LOL.


IMG_3403


Brownies Chocolate Oreo 20k


Since they served savoury food at 9:30am, we only had one choice. The brownies. Lucky us, the brownies was not too sweet. It's splendid with great texture and delicious flavour. The combination between chocolate and oreo was beyond compare. It's not a kind of brownies that melt in your mouth or too chewy. It's a kind of brownies that will melt in your heart. *giggling* Yes, it's definitely melt in Aline's heart.


IMG_3413 IMG_3414


Well, congratulations Say Something for the second branch. I will come to your first branch as soon as possible LOL. And definitely will be back again to this one.


Say Something Coffee Kemang
Como Park
Jl. Kemang Timur Raya No.998
Jakarta
IG: @saysomethingcoffee

Comments

Popular Posts