HOURS: Coffee & More at Kelapa Gading Jakarta

August 12th, 2017. I got invitation to Mal Kelapa Gading that Saturday, so I asked hubby to keep me company. Before we went to the event, we visited a new place around the area. It's HOURS: Coffee & More. I saw the place from my IG timeline. Some foodies were invited to their pre-opening event, I think. I knew Hans was there. :)


IMG_2995


I love HOURS-CAR, in the parking lot in front of the place. Gorgeous. Also the lovely facade which you can see on my photos below. I loved the ambiance. It's very homey and cozy. When I came in, I saw the coffee bar in front of me, then I saw around, and I found a very beautiful dining area. At the back area, they have VIP room and smoking room. Well, I don't need to say anything about the place. You are very welcome to visit the place as soon as possible to enjoy the beauty of it.


IMG_2993 IMG_2994 IMG_2997 IMG_2998 IMG_2999 IMG_3000 IMG_3003 IMG_3002 IMG_3001 IMG_3004 IMG_3013 IMG_3005


Iced Lychee Tea 35k


My hubby loved the iced lychee tea. It's not extremely sweet. Just a splendid taste of an iced lychee tea.


IMG_3008


Picollo 35k


When I asked them which one less coffee from their white category, the server said : Picollo. So I ordered picollo. When it came to my table, I sipped it right away. It was a little bit richer with a hint of milky flavour. And yes, it's the first time I ordered picollo. I used to order latte, because I cannot drink too much coffee. Hooray for my first cup of picollo hahaha..


IMG_3009


Fried Chicken Wing 60k


Chicken Wing was a good dish when you didn't wanna eat huge portion. That's why we ordered this one. It's delightful with the crispy skin and delicate juicy chicken. My hubby loved it so very much hahaha..


IMG_3006 IMG_3007


Fish and Chips 70k


Instead of steak, we ordered fish and chips. We still have room in our tummy, just enough for fish and chips. Not too much space hahaha.. Well-seasoned with palatable flavour. Subtle texture of the fish. Too bad the french fries weren't delicious enough. Just okay. I think they can do better for the french fries.


IMG_3010 IMG_3011


Congratulations HOURS. I need to be back to your place, to ask why you named it HOURS. Keep up the good work!


HOURS: Coffee & More
Jl. Boulevard Bukit Gading Raya No.1
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 45858134
IG: @hours.jkt

Comments

Popular Posts