Hokkaido Baby at Plaza Senayan Jakarta

August 15th, 2017. I had invitation to come to the latest outlet of Hokkaido Baby in Plaza Senayan. Actually, I saw the outlet a couple of months ago when I went to Plaza Senayan, but I had to be somewhere else, so I didn't visit it. So, last Tuesday, I visited the place alone after I had a foodtasting nearby.


IMG_2069


I knew Hokkaido Baby since they started the business on January 30th, 2016. First, they launched in Shirayuki MTA. then on May 2016 they opened in PIM 1. And they opened in Surabaya also. Now after some times, they finally opened an outlet in Plaza Senayan at Basement Level. It's quite petite, but a lovely one.


IMG_3351 IMG_3350 IMG_3353 IMG_3352 IMG_3354


They served their signature cheese tarts in this outlet. They have 4 kinds of flavours: Original, Chocolate, Matcha and Salted Egg. My favourite? All of them, no two ways about it. LOL. And they produced this Choux Baby and Choux Choco. I just tried them and loved them. They told me to eat the Choux Baby right away when it's still cold. "No need for the Choux Choco. You can enjoy it later," they said.


IMG_3348 IMG_3347 IMG_3346 IMG_3349 IMG_3345


Actually, they invited me not only to  their latest outlet, but they wanted to introduce their new baby, Petite Chizuko. It's a mini cheesecake with molten fillings in 4 flavours: Original, Chocolate, Matcha and Salted Egg.


IMG_3341 IMG_3343 IMG_3342 IMG_3344


Congratulations Hokkaido Baby. Keep up the good work!


Hokkaido Baby
Plaza Senayan Basement Level
Jl. Asia Afrika
Senayan, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 29678490
IG: hokkaidobaby

Comments

Popular Posts