The Fat Pig at Ruko Crown Golf PIK Pantai Indah Kapuk Jakarta

August 13th, 2017. I saw The Fat Pig accidentally as I passed the Ruko Crown Golf area to go to one of the cafes there. It's time for me to eat, so I asked my hubby to visit the place. Turned out it used to be a different cafe that we have visited earlier. The Fat Pig just opened on August 3rd, 2017. Hooraaaaay. Said my joyful tummy. Hahahahaha.


IMG_3098


Since I knew the place, it's totally familiar. Not many different from the previous tenant, it's comfortable for lunch or dinner. Love the pigs display on the wall. So cute to see so many pigs LOL. I really love the situation in the front area. Big windows with bright light. It's very good for me to capture a great photos. So, guys, for those bright-light hunters, come come come.


IMG_2007 IMG_3095 IMG_3096 IMG_3097 IMG_3099


Ice Tea 10k


IMG_3100


Ice Lychee Tea 12.5k


So happy to find a not-too-expensive ice lychee tea hahahaha..


IMG_3101


Nasi Babi Guling 55k


It's so delicious! I was happy that finally I found my favourite nasi babi guling. The pork meat was very appetizing.  The skin was crispy, but not too hard to chew. And the satay was tasty enough for me to give fierce look to my hubby when he touched it hahaha.. I didn't try the sambal. They said it's so spicy LOL.


IMG_3106 IMG_3107 IMG_3108


Nasi Tiga Kombinasi Panggang 65k


My hubby didn't wanna eat babi guling, so he ordered this nasi kombinasi. The rice consisted of roasted duck, char siew and roasted pork. Hmmm.. looks delish, right? I love the roasted duck and roasted pork. The char siew was just okay for me. I prefer the previous two. Tender meat and tasty flavour. What could go wrong with that?


IMG_3102 IMG_3103 IMG_3104 IMG_3105


Congratulations The Fat Pig for the new location in PIK. You can find their first outlet in Pluit Utara Raya 33. Hope to see many more outlets to come!


The Fat Pig
Ruko Crown Golf B No. 60
Jl. Marina Indah Raya
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 22571661
IG: @thefatpig.id

Comments

Popular Posts