[HOTEL] Ayaka Suites Karet Pedurenan Setiabudi Jakarta - Part One

August 13th, 2016.


Awesome! I got chance to have a staycation in a new hotel nearby. It's in the heart of Jakarta. Near Lotte Shopping Avenue and easy to access. Spacious lobby and parking lot. I came to the grand opening, and fell in love in a flash. It's one of the hotel that I love to stay over and over again. Curious? Let me share you my staycation experience there. Ayaka Suites.


Logo Ayaka


Ayaka is the new definition of luxurious and comfort at the very heart of Jakarta. Designed by combining well-thought architecture and structure, expressive decor and artistry, and magnificent features all in one great location to promise guests an extraordinary place to stay and enjoy life in the middle of a busy life in Jakarta.


IMG_6881


Craving urban elegance with a touch of comfort? Welcome to Ayaka Suites, Jakarta. Conveniently located minutes from the Golden Triangle area of the Mega Kuningan business district, this beautiful hotel in Jakarta indulges guests with a remarkable blend of comfort, warm services, antique art decorations, and a cozy executive lounge. It is near multinational corporations, embassies and world-class shopping centers.


Experience and enjoy the best stay possible in our hotel, right in the heart of the business and financial center.


Spacious modern lobby with very helpful staffs. Friendly and full of smile. For me, lobby is one of most important things in a hotel. When we feel welcome for the first time we step inside, definitely we feel great for the rest of the day. By the way, they have Sugarcane inside the lobby for you to have some coffee or a "me-time" experience. Nice place to have chit chat with your partner or friends.


IMG_6888 IMG_6884 IMG_6882 IMG_6889 IMG_6887 IMG_6890 IMG_6883 IMG_6886 IMG_6891 SAM_5489



Grand Deluxe Room (room 741 and 746)


25sqm, available with the selection of King size bed or twin beds/connecting rooms


- Daily housekeeping
- Free self-service laundry
- 24 hour business center
- Cable TV with 75+ channels (25 channels in HD/High Definition)
- High speed WiFi Internet in guest rooms


Roomy and very comfortable. I got 2 bedrooms (connecting rooms) because my favourite niece was staying with us. So I slept with her, and my hubby had the big bed for himself. Huft. Lucky him. LOL. Well, the bed is comfy, clean bedsheets, fluffy pillows, very cold AC (looooooooove it), and good shower room. I was so sad when I have to leave the room for several hours to go to an event. And I lost my phone when I was on my way to get back to the hotel. Ugh, hate the snatcher! I felt safe when I arrived at my room. Huft, lucky me I got a very comfortable room. Thank you so much Ayaka.


SAM_5492 IMG_6901 IMG_6894 IMG_6902 SAM_5494 SAM_5498 SAM_5497 SAM_5495 IMG_6895 IMG_6896 IMG_6899 IMG_6898



Executive Lounge


This is a very cozy lounge. Definitely a place to feel comfortable. Cute murals. You will fall in love easily to this place. And those who likes to do OOTD photos, please fill the room with your actions. LOL.


SAM_5534 SAM_5535 SAM_5536 SAM_5537



Meeting Room (Jasmine, Lotus, Magnolia)


SAM_5538 SAM_5539 SAM_5540 SAM_5541 SAM_5542 SAM_5543



to be continued

Comments

Popular Posts