[CLOSED] Coffee Kulture Baywalk Mall Pluit Jakarta

March 26th. 2016. I know it's a very late review. But I guess, better late than never. Well, actually I forgot to review about this. LOL. Sorry!! Hahaha.. So, when I browsed my photos folder, I just got reminded about this place. And now.. enjoy my simple review. Coffee Kulture.

IMG_4400

I took some photos before everybody came. Yup, that day was blogger's gathering. There were foodies all around the world. Hahaha just kidding.. Foodies all around me, I mean. LOL. Well, I love the place. It's not super spacious, but it's very comfortable. They have such a cozy ambiance with natural light. The warm and friendly people, definitely one of the best place to go when you're in Baywalk.

IMG_4391 IMG_4392 IMG_4393 IMG_4396 IMG_4399 IMG_4403 IMG_4397 IMG_4401

Avocado Coffee Crunch 50k

Consists of avocado, chocolate ice cream, milo and a shot of espresso. New definition of perfect.

IMG_4409

Baozy Smores 55k

Recommended! Love it. Sweet and delish. Beautiful presentation and very INSTAGENIC. LOL. Nutella bun! Awesome!!! I was in love. Literally. IN LOVE! Ok Yen, calm down. Fhiuuuh.. I'm on fire. Hihihi..

IMG_4420

Baozy Nutella Oreo 55k

No need to explain anything. Right?

IMG_5738

Cheeseburger Rolls 65k

It's cheeseburger in a form of spring rolls. Tasted delicious but for me, it's not that special.

IMG_4413

Pulled Pork Hash Sliders 59k

Love this hash sliders. Pulled pork and melted cheese. Well, actually I just knew that hash means a dish of cooked meat cut into small pieces and cooked again. So, I guess, it's one of my favourite hash sliders.

IMG_4416

Truffle Parmesan French Fries 45k

I've tried many truffle french fries, but I can say now loudly, it's one of the best truffle french fries. Generous truffle and generous parmesan. Dayum!

IMG_4423

Salmon Treasure Meatballs 88k

MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH! Yes, I have to scream it out loud. I hate that I forgot to order this one on my second visit there. So, I guess, I have to get back to Coffee Kulture again, to order this one, again and again and again. Super duper recommended!

IMG_4415

Herb Crusted Salmon with Lemon Cream Sauce 159k

IMG_4437

Caramelized Ginger Salmon with Avocado Salsa 159k

IMG_4438

The Ultimate CK Baoger 69k

100gr Real Beef Patty, Caramelized Onion, Pork Crispy Bacon, French Fries

I asked for Charcoal Bao, it's good for detox and digestive issues. Hohoho.  Yeah, I read it on the menu LOL. Well, the homemade bao is recommended. Delicious with tender and fluffy texture. The beef patty and pork bacon were complimenting each other. Another recommendation from me.

IMG_4431 IMG_5737

Truffle Pasta 79k

Too salty. It's not my order. I tried my friend's order, actually. Well, I love the texture of the spaghetti and I love the truffle aroma. But again, it's too salty. They should reduce the salt hihihi..

IMG_4430

Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Over Rice 65k

Rice! My favourite dish. Hihihi. Love this salted egg yolk chicken over rice. But not as much as I like the salmon treasure meatballs hahaha.. It's delicious, indeed. Recommended, if you like rice. Like me. LOL.

IMG_4432

Thank you Coffee Kulture. Hope you will open another outlet near me. I'll be waiting!!!

Coffee Kulture
Baywalk Mall Garden TG05
Jl. Pluit Karang Ayu Barat, Penjaringan
Jakarta
Phone: 021-6602234
Instagram: @coffee_kulture

Comments

Popular Posts